Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon May 27, 2019 11:06 am

screen glare wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 1:29 pm
Each female is responsible for her own body and when pregnant must make the choice.

Developing fetuses are broomed from wombs frequently.
“Her own body”

“Developing fetuses”

(Cough, cough)

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon May 27, 2019 11:07 am

ONCE AGAIN, TOTAL AN COMPLETE OWN! I DON’T SUPPORT SLAVERY, BUT I JUST OWNED YOU!!! AGAIN!!!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon May 27, 2019 12:18 pm

screen glare wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:54 am
Never wrote “aren’t human” as you state. We and science agree that the fetus is a human fetus. Not another species. We and science agree the pregnant female has a body. Her own body. You are an idiot. A liar. And a man/woman of massive assumptions.

Never wrote “is better economically”.
Did sarcastically (“PS men “) address the sanctimonious thinking of many males who are anti-abortion - except when it causes a drain or hardship on their bank accounts, time, reputations, marriages, etc. I was sarcastically exposing and walking through the quiet hypocrisy of such males - who are publicly ANTI-abortion - until they privately find themselves not wanting a pregnancy to go forward.

As I said - you’re an idiot. A liar. And a person of grand and convenient assumptions - when cobbling together your spin.
So cough ‘til you drop - Choke Joke.

BTW - the majority of Americans are against banning legal abortion. And of course God is pro-choice. Which is why He gave each person free will.
Ah, rather than the Chewbacca defense, we get the “I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!” non-argument.

So Hitler, you don’t like Jews, eh? “NINE! I TWAS BEING SARCASTIC!”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon May 27, 2019 12:52 pm

screen glare wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 12:21 pm
You loose. I win. Upset - you spin.
This allows a wonderful opportunity to put a finer point on my total and complete ownage of you.

Murder of innocent life is already outlawed. That means “illegal.”

Abortion was ruled to be allowed because those who decided it did not believe the mother’s offspring living inside her was a “life.”

Now you say you believe the offspring living inside the mother is a life, so you’ve changed your stance from killing a “developing fetus” to now killing an innocent life.

You support murder.

You’re just as bad as those who do it. You are disgusting, depraved, and full of debauchery.

Hitler would be proud of you.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon May 27, 2019 7:29 pm

screen glare wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 6:04 pm
You liar and reckless spinner of another’s words. I never wrote that a developing fetus (human species) is an innocent life that lives in the body of the pregnant female.
Go back and read my words. They differ from the spun verbal concoction you have mixed - and are trying to sell.

Just think - if the fetus eventually born and raised to be Adolph Hitler had instead been aborted - 6 million Jews (1 and 1/2 million children) plus many disabled persons, homosexuals, Catholic priests, and other undesirables under the thumb of Hitler - could have avoided being slain by his Nazi yes men.

Every pregnant female must decide to give birth or abort. Only each female makes that decision because only she should have control over her own body.
Another fantastic opportunity to put a finer point on this already outrageous own.

Did Hitler kill 6 million Jews? Nope! He may have ordered it, but who actually committed first degree murder? Spoiler alert: COPS!!!!

So those of you who celebrate cops, celebrate those who would shoot you in the face if their superior told them to. Compliance is rewarded. Independent thought is discouraged. Loyalty to the corrupt system and brotherhood among peers is more important than morality.

Show me any historical proof where Hitler killed anyone besides himself.

So you celebrate the more than 50 million “safe and legal” abortions. To put that in context, the U.S. war with the most American deaths was the Civil War at nearly half a million, yet you celebrate 10x that amount of death since Roe v. Wade.

You freak out (and for good reason) over the murder of 6 million innocent Jews, but when it comes to the deaths of 50 million innocent Americans by abortion you’re “Meh.”

Screen glare: “If you kill a future Hitler it’s worth it.”

Logic: Why not allow someone to decide whether they are going to be evil rather than be evil to them and kill them while they’re innocent.

Screen glare: “I don’t care! Kill ‘em!”

Logic: What if the aborted baby would grown up and find the cure for cancer?”

Screen glare: “I DON’T CARE! KILL THEM!!!”

Logic: Are you okay?

Screen glare: “BACK ALLEYS!!! BENT COAT HANGERS! DEATH!!! DEATH!!! MORE DEATH!!!”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue May 28, 2019 8:51 am

Screen glare: “I NEVER SAID IT’S BETTER ECONOMICALLY!!!
screen glare wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:50 am
PS males - once your baby is born from your one night stand with a person you hardly knew - bought and paid for - or a fun, free f—k - will you be a good life-long sport when your paycheck is garnished each month?

Biologically identifying you as the father is not difficult. Nor is dragging your face into open court for child support. Maybe you don’t want to see your kid. Or maybe you want custody. Either way it’s 18 years or more of lawyers fees and court dates, and paperwork, and maybe your wife reluctantly or your wife and kids vicariously involved.

Big hassle. Big money. Big emotional stress.

From my male viewpoint - I too want the freedom and option of legal abortion to be available. Those who don’t want it are free to choose not to pursue it. But don’t take away my freedom of choice to persuade the female I knocked up to abort.
Screen glare: “YOU’RE TWISTING MY WORDS! AND I NEVER SAID IT’S ‘HER BODY.’”
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:06 am
[quote="screen glare" post_id=573161 time=<a href="tel:1558286945">1558286945</a> user_id=8033]
Each female is responsible for her own body and when pregnant must make the choice.

Developing fetuses are broomed from wombs frequently.
“Her own body”

“Developing fetuses”

(Cough, cough)
[/quote]

Screen glare: “SPIN! IT’S ALL SPIN! HOW DARE YOU USE MY ACTUAL WORDS AGAINST ME!!!”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue May 28, 2019 5:13 pm

screen glare wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:23 pm
And the sarcastic “broomed from wombs frequently” quote means millions of miscarriages or spontaneous abortions - as in acts of God. Not just purposeful abortions.

But again - all my context is not repeated by you, LL101. Only pieces you can spin to change meaning to fit your purpose are selected by you. Busted!!
Screen glare: “I support the murder of unborn children!”

Me: “You support the murder of unborn children.”

Screen glare: “I was being sarcastic! You took me completely out of context!”

Me: “I literally just wrote what you wrote.”

Screen glare: “BACK ALLEYS!!! BENT COAT HANGERS!!!”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue May 28, 2019 7:56 pm

screen glare wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 6:46 pm
If you continue to misinterpret my position - on abortion - LL101 - just ask most strangers you bump into on the street (or in an alley!) here in freedom-loving America. They’ll explain it to you. You see - their majority opinion - matches mine.

I’ll stand back while you do the gyrating happy and gay dance, scream with glee, obsess over cops and copulating, and day dream your fantasy of “owning” persons who do not share your opinion on abortion. You are SO busted.
The majority of Americans at one time didn’t believe black people were human. Does that make it correct? The truth isn’t a popularity contest.

You’re correct that slavery was an abomination. So is murder.

Saying that slavery was wrong and abortion isn’t is like saying stealing penny candy is an abomination but “safe and legal” grand theft auto should be allowed.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed May 29, 2019 7:30 am

screen glare wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 1:15 am
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I don’t think zzand is listening. Either that or you’re sleeping through class. Both are likely correct.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed May 29, 2019 2:04 pm

It’s not about being pro-life or pro-choice. It’s being pro-child, which is pro-woman if the child is sexually a female.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:39 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 7:00 pm
screen glare wrote: Each female in this country - under the constitution - has the right to control HER OWN BODY. Nobody - even a person who believes they OWN other humans - or feverishly want to - such as You, LL 101 - has that right.
Funny I can't find that or evrn first trimester in the constitution.
Screen glare is still under the belief that the woman’s baby is “her body.” How surprised mothers must be when “her body” comes out of her vagina, breathes on its own, has its own beating heart, unique finger prints, and unique DNA.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed May 29, 2019 10:43 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:15 pm
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

(More idiotic sleep-inducing BS from Ll101.)

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
At least you get to sleep. All the people you support killing are all taking dirt naps.

People like Kodi Lee that you support aborting!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pDPdRYF7hTQ

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu May 30, 2019 9:53 am

screen glare wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 2:23 am
ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZzz
zzzz
💤
🛌
Guess you slept through most of morality school too.

Pro-life is pro-woman. Pro-death is anti-man, anti-woman, and anti-minority!

Screen glare: “I never said that! You’re twisting my words! Now I need a nap after all this screaming! DEATH! DEATH! MORE DEATH!!!”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu May 30, 2019 4:52 pm

audiophile wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:28 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 9:53 am
Pro-life is pro-woman. Pro-death is anti-man, anti-woman, and anti-minority!
This is true. Look at some of the anti-minority folks that started P.P.
Only screen glare’s personal hero and Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger, who called Jews and blacks “human weeds.”

I wonder which form of abortion screen glare and his hero like the most. Dismemberment, the acid bath, or sucking the brain out of the skull?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:48 pm

audiophile wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:09 am
Abortionist: I Cut the Vocal Cord So The Baby Can't Scream

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w- ... ant-scream
Somewhere, screen glare is celebrating. After all it’s the mother’s body that’s being cut, right?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic