Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whatever Floats Your Boat

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Whatever Floats Your Boat

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:37 am

Palm Bay police pull the plug on suspected pool float thief

Palm Bay Police Department arrested Christopher William Monnin, 35, of Palm Bay, on charges of burglary, theft and criminal mischief.

In last seven months, an estimated 13 reports have been made to the Palm Bay Police Department for burglaries in which pool enclosure screens were cut and pool floats were stolen.

On Thursday, June 13, officers stopped Monnin on his bicycle as a suspicious person. Monnin was carrying a white garbage bag which he confirmed contained deflated pool floats, an arrest report said.

After being detained, Monnin lead officers to a vacan home at 1000 Starfire Street in Palm Bay, where approximately 75 pool floats were found, including several that matched descriptions of stolen floats in previous police reports.

Monnin told officers the motive behind his burglaries was to "sexually gratify" himself with the pool floats instead of raping women, police said.

Records indicate the victim of the latest burglary wishes to pursue charges in that case and previous pool float thefts at that property.

Monnin was arrested for burglary and petit theft in 2008. He has been transferred to Brevard County Jail under $16,000 bond.
https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news ... 464268001/

Palm Bay is 477 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

HD74

Re: Whatever Floats Your Boat

Post by HD74 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:10 am

Well we know what he was doing with the pool floats, but what about the petits he was swiping back in '08?

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:21 am

HD74 wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:10 am
Well we know what he was doing with the pool floats, but what about the petits he was swiping back in '08?
Don't be so petty.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:31 pm

:rollin

Can't help it. Petty is my alter ego. I've got a big 'ol 43 painted on the doors of my Gremlin.

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

SoupySez

Post by SoupySez » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:31 pm

Wouldn't that make him a Pool Float Enthusiast?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic