Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Since when are cops the moral police?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
stopnswop2

Re: Since when are cops the moral police?

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:26 pm

I met a cop on tuesday that completely changed the way I view the police.
Now I know this is just one cop, but I was very very impressed.

My car broke down on 12 Mile, right in the middle of the road in traffic, causing morons to sit behind me and honk.

A cop drove past me, then went through the turn around and came back.

He first attempted to see what was wrong with the car and tried to play mechanic and got in the car and turned it on and off 50 times.
When that clearly failed, he said he was going to push my car out of the road onto this little driveway that went nowhere.

So he pushes it after traffic cleared a little, but it did not get all the way up and I was partially sticking out in the road.
He had to catch his breath, then he pushed the car back out in the road and then back up.
This process went on another 2 times until he gave up.

So he then put his car to block that lane off until the tow truck came.

I was so fucking impressed.
I told him he was absolutely amazing and deserved a medal for taking his time to help me.
He was probably super bored to take all that time, but still, it was great!!

Music is my life.

hanson

Post by hanson » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:27 pm

I can't wait to eat corned beef and cabbage on Sunday!!

Deleted User 14935

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:32 pm

I fart a lot after I eat corned beef and cabbage, Do you think it’s the corned beef or the cabbage or both. Should I see a doctor?

hanson

Post by hanson » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:45 pm

Steve Korvette wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:32 pm
I fart a lot after I eat corned beef and cabbage, Do you think it’s the corned beef or the cabbage or both. Should I see a doctor?
My money is on the cabbage :blink

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:49 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:26 pm
My car broke down on 12 Mile, right in the middle of the road in traffic, causing morons to sit behind me and honk.
You block traffic and you expect them to be happy about it?

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:57 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:49 pm
stopnswop2 wrote:
When someone has on their hazard lights, you go around them.
Not sit and honk and expect magic to occur

Music is my life.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:48 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:49 pm
stopnswop2 wrote:
What is he supposed to do?

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:19 am

NS8401 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:48 am
not impede traffic, and if he does, suck it up when people blow their horn as a way to call out an idiot. When I've blocked traffic I knew what to expect.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:53 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:19 am
NS8401 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:48 am
not impede traffic, and if he does, suck it up when people blow their horn as a way to call out an idiot. When I've blocked traffic I knew what to expect.
His car died in the middle of the frickin road... how is he supposed to not impede traffic? How does that make him an idiot? You’re not really making sense... the people who can’t figure out what a hood up and 4 ways on means are actual idiots... the poor guy who’s car involuntarily quit is an innocent victim of the circumstances...

You act as though he somehow is purposely blocking traffic and complaining about people being mad af him...

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:53 am

NS8401 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:53 am
His car died in the middle of the frickin road... how is he supposed to not impede traffic?
What I am saying is if you're responsible with car ownership, its unlikely your cars gonna die, and if it does, people who show frustration by blowing their horns aren't idiots.
NS8401 wrote:
How does that make him an idiot? You’re not really making sense... the people who can’t figure out what a hood up and 4 ways on means are actual idiots... the poor guy who’s car involuntarily quit is an innocent victim of the circumstances...

You act as though he somehow is purposely blocking traffic and complaining about people being mad af him...
im not saying he did it purposely at all, but him letting his car be a piece of shit by accident doesn't make it any better. I'd be honking at him, too.

and cars very, very, very rarely just "die". your radiator goes,you have pumps that go, all that shit happens, but you can get the car over. unless your alternator fucks or you have some battery prob, you should be able to get your car into a parking lot.

Deleted User 14935

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:55 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:53 am
NS8401 wrote:
His car died in the middle of the frickin road... how is he supposed to not impede traffic?
What I am saying is if you're responsible with car ownership, its unlikely your cars gonna die, and if it does, people who show frustration by blowing their horns aren't idiots.
NS8401 wrote:
How does that make him an idiot? You’re not really making sense... the people who can’t figure out what a hood up and 4 ways on means are actual idiots... the poor guy who’s car involuntarily quit is an innocent victim of the circumstances...

im not saying he did it purposely at all, but him letting his car be a piece of shit by accident doesn't make it any better. I'd be honking at him, too.

and cars very, very, very rarely just "die". your radiator goes,you have pumps that go, all that shit happens, but you can get the car over. unless your alternator fucks or you have some battery prob, you should be able to get your car into a parking lot.
Necckbeard you sound like the idiot on this one, Like you know when your car is going to stop working are you psychic and friends with Dionne Warwick. Neckbeard you sound so angry 😠. How do you even know that this persons car is a piece of shit, Oh! That’s right the Dionne Warwick thing. 😝

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:20 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:53 am
NS8401 wrote:
NS8401 wrote:

Fantastic... so if you are responsible it’ll run forever problem free and not be hard or impossible to restart or some other issue... you’re an imbecile. There are a thousand reasons why a car will just die these days. A lot of them are electrical in nature. He even said he tried to get it off the road... then the cop tried starting it a few dozen times...

Would you also consider blowing your horn at a rock? Because that’s about what you’re doing to a dead hunk of metal....

Deleted User 14935

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:24 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:03 am
Steve Korvette wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:32 pm
Yes. You also flatulate every time you walk. Time to see a medical doctor and a shrink.
Do you know me? 😂 Fart My Ass Off.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:02 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:59 pm
“Changed the way you view police”? How did you view them before?

The only part of it I believe is the part where he had to catch his breath. Likely when he had to get out of his car.
You and me share the same views.
You know this silly. Lol

Music is my life.

Deleted User 14935

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:30 pm

Now you blew my identity, Pun intended 😎😄🤪.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic