All new acct registrations in the queue as of 10/14 at 10:00a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Jay Towers

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
Wildbill

Jay Towers

Post by Wildbill » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:38 pm

How is it jay towers appears on tv and radio in the morning, simultaneously?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Jay Towers

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:25 am

Much of his WNIC morning show - perhaps the whole thing - is recorded beforehand. Whenever I've listened, it's usually between 5:30a and 6:30a. It's quite evident that what I'm hearing is on tape. No listener phone calls, no discussion of the prior night's news or prior night's TV viewing, and dry segues to traffic reports.

Radio's downfall has been under-investing in its core competency and becoming distracted by delusions of grandeur by thinking development of a half-assed national digital strategy will somehow put it on par with the Facebooks and Googles of the world.

RayQix

Re: Jay Towers

Post by RayQix » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Are we, as a Consumer-level Audience, really that much in-need of Jay's talent that we have to have him on TV and Radio at the same time?

I know Chuck Gaidica used to do it, but he was doing it LIVE as i understand it.

Towers...... nah, i'll pass.

Image>>RayQix<<Image

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic