All new acct registrations in the queue as of 8/11 at 9:00a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

A "Foreign Countries" section for the broadcasting section

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
Splouge
Location: 9 miles from the laziest ever TV station, W33BY, or as they call themselves, WHPR TV

A "Foreign Countries" section for the broadcasting section

Post by Splouge » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:12 pm

The "Everywhere Else" section says it's just for other areas of the country. Some of us may want to talk about broadcasters in other countries, and there are other provinces than Ontario. I've been wanting to talk about UVB-76, The Pip, and The Squeaky Wheel here for quite some time, but they're in Russia. So yeah, a "Foreign Countries/Canada (Non-Ontario)" would be quite useful

One time, I got WYZZ Peoria 330 miles away indoors clearly for 10 minutes on Dec 5, 2015

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic