All new acct registrations in the queue as of 10/18 at 10:00p ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

IP Ban

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
syntheticexctasy

IP Ban

Post by syntheticexctasy » Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:56 am

FYI, my work IP address (IP just changed to this new one) is banned on the board for some reason.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: IP Ban

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:00 pm

You shouldn't be having issues with that at this point. There were three or four different IP ranges that I banned (due to what appeared to be automated registrations) that turned out to be legitimate. I think I have reversed all of these bannings at this point.

Please let me know if you encounter any further problems; thanks.

Radio's downfall has been under-investing in its core competency and becoming distracted by delusions of grandeur by thinking development of a half-assed national digital strategy will somehow put it on par with the Facebooks and Googles of the world.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic