Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. All accepted new account registrations through 2-7-2018 at 8:30p ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating newly registered accounts.
(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)
Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
- Posts: 684
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:50 pm
Want you to know how much I appreciate your management of the Board.
- Posts: 1570
- Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:15 am
- Location: Ann Arbor
Finally, he switched to a bone saw to finish the job, and at 9:17 p.m., Mountain time, the head of the greatest hitter who ever lived had been sliced off.
- Posts: 5026
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
- Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!
- Posts: 7680
- Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:06 pm
- Posts: 1143
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:05 am
- Location: Mourning the assasination of 1470 KHz by Cumulus
I'll 5th that with a question: is there a reason why I don't get email notifications of replies to topics so marked?
- Posts: 1605
- Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am
- Location: Moderator of Reason
PHPBB is notorious for having spam breaches. Many mail lists block phpbb sites automatically.
(C) 2018 TC Talks. Assembled in U.S.A.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4862
- Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:23 am
Many thanks for the kind words.
I owe each of you a "thank you" as well for helping to make this site an enjoyable place.
Riding Amtrak is dangerous.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest