All new acct registrations in the queue as of 4/23 at 8:15p ET have been activated.

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

4/15 update: Tapatalk functionality restored!

Got a question? Can't figure out how to get that neat picture under your user name? Need any other tech tips? Post it here! Also, this is where I make important site related announcements.
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

4/15 update: Tapatalk functionality restored!

Post by MWmetalhead » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:43 am

It appears my upgrade to version 3.2.2 caused a bug with Tapatalk functionality.

I will attempt to get this fixed within the next few days. Thank you for your patience.
Memo to 106.7: Twenty-One Pilots, Imagine Dragons, FUN and Fall Out Boy all S-U-C-K!!! Stop playing those shitty (boy) bands, and maybe you'll end your streak of piss poor ratings!

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: 4/15 update: Tapatalk functionality restored!

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:26 am

For those of you who enjoy Tapatalk, the Buzzboard is back! :)

Thanks for your patience while I worked to restore functionality. Apparently, the version of the TT software I was running was incompatible with phpBB v.3.2.2.
Memo to 106.7: Twenty-One Pilots, Imagine Dragons, FUN and Fall Out Boy all S-U-C-K!!! Stop playing those shitty (boy) bands, and maybe you'll end your streak of piss poor ratings!

Inundated

Re: 4/15 update: Tapatalk functionality restored!

Post by Inundated » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:25 pm

Thank you for the fix!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic