Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

34 year-old woman lived inside the sign at Midland Family Fare Supermarket for over a year

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
bmw

34 year-old woman lived inside the sign at Midland Family Fare Supermarket for over a year

Post by bmw » Wed May 08, 2024 5:09 pm

When contractors were working on the Family Fare grocery store in Midland, they unexpectedly found a woman, 34, living inside the rooftop sign.

“I’ve never seen anything like this before in my career,” said Midland Police Department Public Relations Officer Brennon Warren of the April 23 finding at 2026 N. Saginaw Road.

The woman, who police nicknamed the "Rooftop Ninja," lived inside the store sign for about a year, Warren said. Inside her dwelling, she had a mini desk, flooring, a pantry of food and even a houseplant...Contractors discovered an extension cord on the roof and traced it to the dwelling inside the Family Fare sign.
https://www.ourmidland.com/news/police_ ... 446632.php

Honeyman

Re: 34 year-old woman lived inside the sign at Midland Family Fare Supermarket for over a year

Post by Honeyman » Wed May 08, 2024 6:22 pm

The fact that she had flooring impresses me the most. Even if it was that vinyl plank stuff.
The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Re: 34 year-old woman lived inside the sign at Midland Family Fare Supermarket for over a year

Post by Rate This » Wed May 08, 2024 6:43 pm

All I can say is… she is creative. I wonder how she did all of that unnoticed?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic