Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Forgiven

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Forgiven

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:14 pm

McDonalds, Seminole FL. Last year I added them to my list of businesses not to go back to. That was after they made a rule restricting How customers could order.

They did away with the order desk and would only accept orders through the touch screen kiosk or orders from a ap.

Now they have bowed to pressure from cutomers and reinstated the order desk.

Hilton Hotels. I didn't actually add them to the list, I just had them on watch because ot their anti-clocks policy. Now, it seems that, due to pushback from their guests, they've returned the clocks to the rooms.

I expect heads rolled at Corporate headquarters.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Re: Forgiven

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:52 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:14 pm
McDonalds, Seminole FL. Last year I added them to my list of businesses not to go back to. That was after they made a rule restricting How customers could order.

They did away with the order desk and would only accept orders through the touch screen kiosk or orders from a ap.

Now they have bowed to pressure from cutomers and reinstated the order desk.

Hilton Hotels. I didn't actually add them to the list, I just had them on watch because ot their anti-clocks policy. Now, it seems that, due to pushback from their guests, they've returned the clocks to the rooms.

I expect heads rolled at Corporate headquarters.
No doubt they saw your threads here.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:58 pm

A group of men from our Mobile Home Park eats breakfast at McD every day. They complained to the Manager and theatened to go somewhere else.

I wasn't part of the group. That all happened before we got here.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:55 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:58 pm
A group of men from our Mobile Home Park eats breakfast at McD every day. They complained to the Manager and theatened to go somewhere else.

I wasn't part of the group. That all happened before we got here.
Hooray team then.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:17 am

I hope you have them organizing advice.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic