Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fucking Covid

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
bmw

Re: Fucking Covid

Post by bmw » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:17 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:14 pm
Not a fan of statistics? Guys your age are often killed driving through stop signs you didn't see. The odds of dying in a plane are amongst the lowest. Just let me know when you get in your car.
So you would also agree, based on CDC's own statistics, that it is/was completely unnecessary for the vast majority of children under 18 to get the Covid vaccination?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:38 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:17 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:14 pm
Not a fan of statistics? Guys your age are often killed driving through stop signs you didn't see. The odds of dying in a plane are amongst the lowest. Just let me know when you get in your car.
So you would also agree, based on CDC's own statistics, that it is/was completely unnecessary for the vast majority of children under 18 to get the Covid vaccination?
No, because COVID doesn't have years of data behind it. Without data, we wouldn't known then what we know now. No policy maker would take a risk like that in 2020. You always seem to look at today and judge actions from the past.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:31 pm

Apparently, TC Talks thinks Galileo is a Mafia Hit Man, just because the name Galileo sounds Italian. He doesn't seem to know who he was.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:32 pm

No, he's the guy in that Queen song.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:38 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:32 pm
No, he's the guy in that Queen song.
That's all younger people today know about Galileo.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:40 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:31 pm
Apparently, TC Talks thinks Galileo is a Mafia Hit Man, just because the name Galileo sounds Italian. He doesn't seem to know who he was.
Good one
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:43 pm

-Author Unknown

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:53 am

My brother in law has always held the view that covid is a hoax. He refuses to get vaccinated because he believes the government is trying to inject a microchip into his body. Now he has covid. Tonight he is in hospital and on life support.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:45 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:53 am
My brother in law has always held the view that covid is a hoax. He refuses to get vaccinated because he believes the government is trying to inject a microchip into his body. Now he has covid. Tonight he is in hospital and on life support.
I'm sorry to hear this TT. Unfortunately, I have heard this story over and over. My friend is a ICU nurse and is in therapy because of all the people he watched go through this thinking it was all a conspiracy.
― Noam Chomsky

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:35 pm

After a couple weeks of being around family in this house with covid, and testing negative the entire time, I finally tested positive for the first time. I’m an adult baby when I’m sick, so this is probably mild, but holy crap do I feel like hell.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:51 pm

Damn. All you can do is rest. When I was up for it, a hot shower was amazing.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:25 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:53 am
There is no microchip and Covid is very real.

I never got the shot and I probably had Covid but I don't know. I did have bad headache for a day, some fever and no sense of smell for months (no more smelling skunks, LOL). I was back to normal within a day. other than a couple of days later I realized no smell.

My kids tested positive early on, before vaccines were out, but they hardly had any symptoms. Sniffles was about it.

Smokers and the morbidly obese are at the biggest risk. Get out the sun when it's shining or take some vitamin D, Zinc and C.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic