Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Where is TT?

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Round Six

Re: Where is TT?

Post by Round Six » Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:56 pm

Rate This wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:27 pm
I can see his posts but that board doesn’t let you click a username and just go through their posts for that person like this one does.
Open up the upper left corner and select desktop format. Row of options across the top. You can search by user.

Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:08 pm

Round Six wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:56 pm
Rate This wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 6:27 pm
I can see his posts but that board doesn’t let you click a username and just go through their posts for that person like this one does.
Open up the upper left corner and select desktop format. Row of options across the top. You can search by user.
Ah thanks man. Clearly that forum is stricter than this one. There isn’t much room to be off topic there… and off topic is his wheelhouse here.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:59 pm

I am virtually certain he's checking this forum, is aware of this thread and knows people are concerned about him, but chooses not to respond.

So be it. Take care, TT.
The censorship king from out of state.

zzand

Post by zzand » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:00 am

Posters come and go all the time even long term posters. He either will or won't return. I did see from the link the other board was much less confrontational than this one and I have a feeling that appeals to him. Let's face it things can get rough around here and some people just don't like that. I seem to remember a long time poster starting a place to post where it had to be nice or you were out. Didnt last long if memory serves

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:51 am

zzand wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:00 am
Posters come and go all the time even long term posters. He either will or won't return. I did see from the link the other board was much less confrontational than this one and I have a feeling that appeals to him. Let's face it things can get rough around here and some people just don't like that. I seem to remember a long time poster starting a place to post where it had to be nice or you were out. Didnt last long if memory serves
That roughness around here is…. Unique. Most boards barely let you side eye anybody before there’s trouble.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:55 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:51 am
zzand wrote:
That roughness around here is…. Unique. Most boards barely let you side eye anybody before there’s trouble.
Fuck you!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:32 am

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:55 am
Rate This wrote:
zzand wrote:
Fuck you!
Thank you sir may I have another :rollin

I take this to be in jest.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:42 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:32 am
Honeyman wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:55 am
Rate This wrote:
zzand wrote:
Fuck you!
Thank you sir may I have another :rollin

I take this to be in jest.
Absolutely. :lol:

Just expressing good tidings for the season!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:53 pm

Rate This wrote:
zzand wrote:
If we're being honest, Matt started it...

Who here remembers the old Rage vs Bob S. wars? Hell, people on this board got him fired from a job if I recall.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:56 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:53 pm
Rate This wrote:
zzand wrote:

Who here remembers the old Rage vs Bob S. wars? Hell, people on this board got him fired from a job if I recall.
HM and I normalized using cunt on here.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:02 pm

Matt wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:56 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:53 pm
Rate This wrote:
zzand wrote:

HM and I normalized using cunt on here.
Dunno about that.

I'm not gonna do this, but I'm willing to guess if you googled "cunt" in the search function by username, you would trounce me like.....like.....like......Bama over Michigan.

Colonel Flagg

Post by Colonel Flagg » Tue Dec 26, 2023 10:23 pm

The poster known as "Dale Motel" was epic. :smokin
"Don't you knock when you enter a room?"

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Dec 26, 2023 11:00 pm

I miss FAN and Andy Sipowicz.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop