Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Some Church News

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Some Church News

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:21 pm

The Presbyterian church called a meeting to decide what to do about their squirrel infestation. After much prayer and consideration, they concluded the squirrels were predestined to be there and they shouldn't interfere with God's divine will.

At the Baptist church the squirrels had taken an interest in the baptistery. The deacons met and decided to put a water-slide on the baptistery and let the squirrels drown themselves. The squirrels liked the slide and, unfortunately, knew instinctively how to swim so twice as many squirrels showed up the following week.

The Lutheran church decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God's creatures. So, they humanely trapped their squirrels and set them free near the Baptist Church. Two weeks later the squirrels were back when the Baptists took down the water-slide.

But the Catholic church came up with a very creative strategy! They baptized all the squirrels and made them members of the church. Now they only see them at Christmas and Easter.

Not much was heard from the Jewish synagogue; they took the first squirrel and circumcised him. They haven't seen a squirrel since.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Mega Hertz

Re: Some Church News

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:36 pm

The Evangelical squirrels were at a Trump rally. They knew they'd find the most nuts there.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:01 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 10:36 pm
The Evangelical squirrels were at a Trump rally. They knew they'd find the most nuts there.
Audiophile has been spotted inspecting the female squirrels at the rally.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:40 am

I found plenty of nuts at PRIDE this year.

They were attached to the women.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:57 am

A guy can't even tell a joke without somebody turning it political. :rolleyes
I no longer directly engage trolls

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:36 pm

I'd better post some input here, or I'll be accused of posting this just to stir up controversy.

Full disclosure. I was raised in the Catholic Church with the catechism, holy water and Ash Wednesday. But I lost my faith decades ago.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:06 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:57 am
A guy can't even tell a joke without somebody turning it political. :rolleyes
I'm not the one that made politics and religion one and the same.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic