Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Arctic Monkeys

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Bryce

Arctic Monkeys

Post by Bryce » Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:37 pm

Friend of mine told me she was going to see The Arctic Monkeys at Pine Knob (damn it feels good to be able to call it that again) and asked me what I thought of them.

I've never heard of them. Best I could come up with was "I think they have cold bananas.
"

Anyone a fan?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 9015

Re: Arctic Monkeys

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:08 pm

Garbage.

But Pine Knob is a fun time. Saw Kid Rock there last year. Aside from the irony of a hollywood celeb crying about hollywood celebs, it was a fun time. Saw Backstreet Boys there last year, too! My wife doesn't like Pine Knob, but I think its the best place to go for a concert in the area.

Been to LCA a bunch and I just hate the place lol... Went to SummerSlam last weekend at Ford Field. I was along the side and against the railing and it was very uncomfortable, but the normal seats are more comfortable. Actually, LCA was more comfy for wrasslin' the times I've been down for that, but I usually get a package where we get the comfy chairs to take home. Shoulda did that for SS but I wasn't quick enough.

Just go and drink. Its a Saturday, have a good time.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:19 pm

It's "too hip for the room" stuff. Like NB says, just go and get drunk. Screw it.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:05 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 6:19 pm
It's "too hip for the room" stuff. Like NB says, just go and get drunk. Screw it.
Bryce is gonna end up dropping acid. He’s gonna wake up wearing a “Biden 2024” shirt. He’s gonna log onto the buzz board for his 5 minutes of hate and see 50 notifications. They’re gonna be from bmw and audio, yelling at him that he’s become a communist.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:10 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:05 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Bryce is gonna end up dropping acid. He’s gonna wake up wearing a “Biden 2024” shirt. He’s gonna log onto the buzz board for his 5 minutes of hate and see 50 notifications. They’re gonna be from bmw and audio, yelling at him that he’s become a communist.
He'll attempt to burn a cross to save face, but in his hungover stupor, trips and falls into the cross, knocking the flames on to his Duke Flag. Hilarity ensues.
-TurkeyTop

kager

Post by kager » Sat Aug 12, 2023 11:16 pm

Should have taken your own advice.
"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:56 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 10:10 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
He'll attempt to burn a cross to save face, but in his hungover stupor, trips and falls into the cross, knocking the flames on to his Duke Flag. Hilarity ensues.
I remember when I was burning a confederate flag to atone for dropping an N-bomb on the internet to prove to the world how edgy I am and my chastity belt slipped off and into the fire. My wife's boyfriend was PISSED!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:04 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Sounds like you've seen MY inbox.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:38 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:56 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
I remember when I was burning a confederate flag to atone for dropping an N-bomb on the internet to prove to the world how edgy I am and my chastity belt slipped off and into the fire. My wife's boyfriend was PISSED!
This seems awfully, AWFULLY specific...
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:21 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 7:38 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
I spent so much on on the BBC that night you could have called me Mr. Bean.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:30 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:21 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Big brown couch?
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:04 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:30 pm
Neckbeard wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:21 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Neckbeard wrote:
Mega Hertz wrote:
Big brown couch?
Bible-Belching Christians. It's like a dating app, but instead of hooking up, you drink wine and do roleplay of Lot and his daughters. Legend has it, if you still have your behymen, then audio will give you a brand new car before penetration.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Aug 14, 2023 8:48 am

Molly on a Sunday afternoon? Interesting timing
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic