Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

She Chewed the Ear Off Me

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

She Chewed the Ear Off Me

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:58 pm

Florida woman partially bites other woman's ear off after fight breaks out at house party, officials say

A Florida woman is facing criminal charges after police said she bit part of another woman's ear off during a fight over vape pens and alcohol earlier this month.

Macy Regan, 23, was arrested on one count of felony battery causing bodily harm in connection to the July 4th attack, the Bay County Sheriff's Office reported.

The fight took place during a house party thrown by unsupervised minors in the Panama City suburb of Callaway, about 95 miles southwest of Tallahassee, the state capital.

Just after midnight, deputies responded to an assault and battery call at the home involving several men in the yard of the party. According to the sheriff's office, as Regan attempted to leave the party and walk to her nearby home, she was stopped by another woman at the party.

The woman, age 18, accused Regan of stealing alcohol and vape pens.

When confronted, Regan pulled a handgun from her waistband, detectives said. The 18-year-old woman then shoved the firearm away and a fight broke out.

During the fight, detectives said, both women suffered multiple bruises and cuts and Regan bit the top of the other woman's ear off.

The woman's ear, officials said, was unable to be re-attached.

The 18-year-old woman was also arrested and charged with misdemeanor battery.

Regan is slated to appear in court next week to be arraigned on the charges, online court documents show. The 18-year-old woman is due in court for a hearing in early September.

The case remained under investigation on Monday.
Callaway is 76 miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Mega Hertz

Re: She Chewed the Ear Off Me

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:45 pm

Somewhere, Mike Tyson is cackling with glee.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:08 am

I wonder if she can get out of wearing a mask now. Here's a link with their pix:

https://www.click2houston.com/news/loca ... itten-off/
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

kager

Post by kager » Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:56 pm

Round Six wrote:
Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:08 am
I wonder if she can get out of wearing a mask now.
:lol
"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic