Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Paul Reubens (Pee-Wee Herman) dies

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
teetoppz28

Re: Paul Reubens (Pee-Wee Herman) dies

Post by teetoppz28 » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:55 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:48 pm
Softly needling him, especially when he has never given an indication of caring, does not do him harm.

This is the internet, anyone participating, even those with a disability, should expect some degree of needling. Teasing him about his TMZ obsession is nothing.

A good sense of humor can go a long way.
It *IS* shocking the amount of thin-skinned forum members on here that can't handle the internet life... Some on here can't even handle capital letters in the middle of words and emojis... I can hardly imagine the chaos in their minds if I started using 1337speak!! :rollin

Dropping knowledge on forum MAGAts.
Unapologetically intellectually superior.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:58 pm

Neckbeard wrote:
Softly needling him, especially when he has never given an indication of caring, does not do him harm.

This is the internet, anyone participating, even those with a disability, should expect some degree of needling. Teasing him about his TMZ obsession is nothing.

I agree to a point; I just finally commented after seeing the same pattern of responses a number of times to literally every single one of his posts. There's a fine line between "soft needling" and "mocking." After a while it crosses from one to the other.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:00 pm

teetoppz28 wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:55 pm
It *IS* shocking the amount of thin-skinned forum members on here that can't handle the internet life... Some on here can't even handle capital letters in the middle of words and emojis... I can hardly imagine the chaos in their minds if I started using 1337speak!! :rollin
You should run for the Democrat party nomination. You might be the one person who has an ego big enough to compete with Trump's.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:26 pm

Neckbeard wrote:

I tease BMW constantly and he's never accused me of doing so because of his spectrum issues...
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jul 31, 2023 5:45 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:58 pm
Neckbeard wrote:

I agree to a point; I just finally commented after seeing the same pattern of responses a number of times to literally every single one of his posts. There's a fine line between "soft needling" and "mocking." After a while it crosses from one to the other.
Are you suggesting that a headline/Wikipedia link/tmz link combo is NOT fascinating?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Mon Jul 31, 2023 7:56 pm

bmw wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:08 pm
matt1 has stated several times in these forums that he has autism.
Wow, that is crazy. I never would have guessed that. Good to know.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:09 pm

I used to watch Pee Wee's Playhouse religiously as a young kid. The opening theme drove my mom up the wall. Every time I would mention the stupid shit kids watch on their phones, she would throw that back in my face.

At least it was catchy 😆
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

radioandtventhusiast

Post by radioandtventhusiast » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:58 pm

Paul/Pee-Wee was a legend. Very shocked he's no longer with us. I saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure and laughed at a lot of parts. He had two Pee-Wee projects at the time of his death. May he R.I.P.

Realist

Post by Realist » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:46 pm

bmw wrote:
matt1 has stated several times in these forums that he has autism. Why do you all continuously mock and pick on him?
Let me delve into this -

He may have Autism but he’s high functioning autism. I happen to work for someone that a couple of co workers who had the credentials to diagnose her as high functioning autism proceeded to do so. Nice person but report standards drive you crazy and have driven people to quit.

Anyway, he also stated that he was a loss prevention manager at the Midland Younkers. Obviously he’s competent enough to hold a position like that - but stating things that are so incredibly obvious is maddening. Additionally, I’ve seen him post on TV stations FB pages with the same type of post under his full name. Lots of times it’s like Hello Cpt. Obvious. It just gets annoying to read.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:56 pm

Realist wrote:
Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:46 pm
bmw wrote:
matt1 has stated several times in these forums that he has autism. Why do you all continuously mock and pick on him?
Let me delve into this -

He may have Autism but he’s high functioning autism. I happen to work for someone that a couple of co workers who had the credentials to diagnose her as high functioning autism proceeded to do so. Nice person but report standards drive you crazy and have driven people to quit.

Anyway, he also stated that he was a loss prevention manager at the Midland Younkers. Obviously he’s competent enough to hold a position like that - but stating things that are so incredibly obvious is maddening. Additionally, I’ve seen him post on TV stations FB pages with the same type of post under his full name. Lots of times it’s like Hello Cpt. Obvious. It just gets annoying to read.
Usually those kinds of folks have a wire or two that somebody plugged into the wrong slot during assembly.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:49 am

Former Younkers store will now become Hobby Lobby in Midland!!! No release date yet.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:10 am

matt1 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:49 am
Former Younkers store will now become Hobby Lobby in Midland!!! No release date yet.
Film at 11.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:50 am

matt1 wrote:
Fascinating.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Realist

Post by Realist » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:43 am

matt1 wrote:
Once again - WHO CARES?

kager

Post by kager » Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:52 am

Once again - why post about it?

Ignore it. Live and let live.
"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic