Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Male streaker in Vegas

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
TC Talks

Re: Male streaker in Vegas

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:15 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:08 pm
Bryce wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:00 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:21 pm
Bryce wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 9:25 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:49 pm
Bryce wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:38 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:35 pm
Bryce wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:26 pm
Serious question. Why is simple nudity a big deal? Why is it illegal to be so in public?
Because nobody is used to it as a result of us having little body hair and having to artificially keep warm.
Keeping warm is the least of our problems at the moment.
Even 75 outside without clothes could or could not be risky.
So in your opinion it should only be legal to be naked when it's over 80?
Frankly I don’t care either way… but there is probably some temperature not much lower than that where you’ll have adverse health effects.
Nope.
Humans evolved in subtropical Africa. Walking around naked at 40 degrees is not advised.
I thought they evolved from a mystery deity in the sky.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:23 pm

Seriously, there are a wealth of health benefits to allowing natural sunlight to reach your genitalia at least a half an hour per day, Even natural sunlight on the chest, several hours a day, improves natural immunity considerably. That's one of the reasons I support top free equality. Full disclosure, I also enjoy looking a boobies.

Really, how many people here didn't get the "poke" and also didn't contract Covid? It would be most interesting for someone to do a study on Covid infection rates among avid nudists versus non nudists.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:19 am

Bryce wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:23 pm
Seriously, there are a wealth of health benefits to allowing natural sunlight to reach your genitalia at least a half an hour per day, Even natural sunlight on the chest, several hours a day, improves natural immunity considerably. That's one of the reasons I support top free equality. Full disclosure, I also enjoy looking a boobies.

Really, how many people here didn't get the "poke" and also didn't contract Covid? It would be most interesting for someone to do a study on Covid infection rates among avid nudists versus non nudists.
Don’t the real avid nudists isolate themselves fairly well?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:21 am

No poke, no Covid. I did go shirtless on the beach during the Covidtary Period.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:15 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:21 am
And do you see any reason at all that the female of the species should not be allowed to avail themselves of the same health benefits as men?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:46 am

Rate This wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:19 am
Don’t the real avid nudists isolate themselves fairly well?
Well, yes. Mainly because they are required to do so by law. In the summer months the nudist/clothing optional parks and resorts in Michigan will see around 200 folks on a weekend. Haulover Nudist Beach in Miami has thousands.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:21 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:15 am
audiophile wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:21 am
And do you see any reason at all that the female of the species should not be allowed to avail themselves of the same health benefits as men?
I do admit it is a bit inconsistent.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic