Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Drunken Gun Enthusiast Crashes Motorcycle

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Drunken Gun Enthusiast Crashes Motorcycle

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:13 pm

Firearm found on drunk Macomb County motorcyclist following I-75 crash

An intoxicated Macomb County man spent the Fourth of July holiday in the hospital after he crashed his motorcycle into a median wall on Interstate 75, police reported.

Michigan State Police said the motorcyclist was carrying a firearm when he struck a wall along I-75 in Hazel Park Monday night.

When troopers arrived at the crash scene, they determined the driver, a 62-year-old Warren man, was drunk. Trooper say they found a small loaded pistol in his possession.

He did not hold a license to carry a concealed weapon, according to State Police. The pistol was a North American Arms .22 long rifle mini-revolver.

The biker was arrested and transported to an area hospital due to the extent of his injuries.

Criminal charges are pending a review by the Oakland County Prosecutor’s Office.
https://www.macombdaily.com/2023/07/04/ ... -75-crash/

Hazel Park is 977 miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Re: Drunken Gun Enthusiast Crashes Motorcycle

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:30 pm

We got you beat... Except the cop failed to hold to the motorcycle.
BEULAH — A motorcyclist sustained minor injuries after crashing into a sheriff’s office patrol car over the weekend.

At 12:03 p.m. Saturday, a Benzie County Sheriff’s Office patrol car was stopped on southbound Reynolds Road waiting to cross Honor Highway in Inland Township, according to Michigan State Police Lt. Derrick Carroll.

An unknown vehicle traveling west on Honor Highway was turning right onto Reynolds Road and a motorcyclist was close behind it,a preliminary report states.

At that point, Carroll said, as the patrol car pulled out onto Honor Highway, the motorcycle ran into it. The motorcyclist sustained minor injuries, he said. Drugs or alcohol were not believed to be factors in the crash.

The deputy driving the patrol car was not injured in the collision, according to police. The incident remains under investigation with the state police.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic