Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Restaurant hires fake Priest to get workers to confess to "sins"

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
bmw

Re: Restaurant hires fake Priest to get workers to confess to "sins"

Post by bmw » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:50 pm

Round Six wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:52 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:24 am
So, why the infidelity? Idc how bad ass anyone thinks they are, I would never (and never have) cheated on a significant other. Ever.
No doubt 98 percent of the folks that worked there never strayed at work. Anyone working production couldn't. It was strictly folks in maintenance with time on their hands. And for the most part, just attractive people. Obviously I'm not going to fool around at work with some chick that's 5x5. 5 feet tall and 5 feet wide.

And the cuties at work wouldn't be interested in some beer belly minute man. They already got that at home.

A big reason the women I worked with were cuties is because they got paid to work out. Great shape and slim and trim because when there was a job, it was a physical task. Walking and climbing. 12 flights of stairs carrying 40 pound brake shoes. Stuff like that. Meanwhile at home they have some guy sprawled across the couch that let himself go as soon as he said "I do".

Can you really blame her for coming into work and want a guy like me that is as physically attractive as she is? Some guy she knows just by looking is not going to be a short ride? Be honest.
That's only half the answer to his question, and the half you answered isn't what he was interested in, I suspect. I think he was asking why YOU cheated on your wife, which, I don't see an answer. Are you still married to her?

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:55 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:50 pm
Round Six wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:52 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 10:24 am
So, why the infidelity? Idc how bad ass anyone thinks they are, I would never (and never have) cheated on a significant other. Ever.
No doubt 98 percent of the folks that worked there never strayed at work. Anyone working production couldn't. It was strictly folks in maintenance with time on their hands. And for the most part, just attractive people. Obviously I'm not going to fool around at work with some chick that's 5x5. 5 feet tall and 5 feet wide.

And the cuties at work wouldn't be interested in some beer belly minute man. They already got that at home.

A big reason the women I worked with were cuties is because they got paid to work out. Great shape and slim and trim because when there was a job, it was a physical task. Walking and climbing. 12 flights of stairs carrying 40 pound brake shoes. Stuff like that. Meanwhile at home they have some guy sprawled across the couch that let himself go as soon as he said "I do".

Can you really blame her for coming into work and want a guy like me that is as physically attractive as she is? Some guy she knows just by looking is not going to be a short ride? Be honest.
That's only half the answer to his question, and the half you answered isn't what he was interested in, I suspect. I think he was asking why YOU cheated on your wife, which, I don't see an answer. Are you still married to her?
The story is 💯 bullshit.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

bmw

Post by bmw » Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:57 pm

Oh believe me, my BS detection meter is off the charts; I'm just playing along.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:38 pm

I have never cheated. I was 20 at the time.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:37 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:38 pm
I have never cheated. I was 20 at the time.
Great
Last edited by Round Six on Wed Jun 21, 2023 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:19 pm

What?

I don't deal in what ifs.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:33 pm

This seems appropriate: https://youtu.be/bS8CP1A6OCQ
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:38 pm

Infidelity is a big issue to me. My parents went through a nasty divorce (which was probably gonna end at some point, anyway) in part because my mother cheated on my father. Its not so much that she did it, it's who she did it with. Someone from her past that caused my father's family a literal metric shit ton of anguish. It damaged me, too; I was 16. I have never come close to messing around, even at a young age. I know I couldn't do it to my spouse. If the flame died or the romance was gone, speak up. If it isn't there anymore, split. So that's why I asked...whether or not your story is true lol
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Wed Jun 21, 2023 11:46 am

I'll say a couple of things and then bow out of the conversation.

First this was when we didn't have much seniority. So we were stuck working afternoon and midnight. The cool thing was back then the production bosses didn't want us doing any work. Us not doing meant the place was running.
So some days we were flat out bored with nothing to do.

Once I got enough seniority to hold days, none of this went on anymore.. Our bosses on days were our maintenance foreman. With a crew of 12 people working jobs that could be done whether the mill was running or not. There was no hours of boredom on days.

And I don't work there anymore. Three years they closed most of the plant.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic