Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Another Middle Class Jerk

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Another Middle Class Jerk

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:45 am

Man accused of masturbating at Starbucks in Miami Beach, police say

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. – A 27-year-old man who identified himself as a homeless model is facing criminal charges for masturbating in public view at a Starbucks, police said.

Records show Blake Reign was at the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center on Sunday after officers arrested him on Friday in Miami Beach. Alyssa DiMaria said she was at Starbucks when she used her phone to record him, as she said, “What are you [expletive] doing? Get the [expletive] out! It’s disgusting!”

DiMaria said he did it for about 10 minutes. Officers responded to the area of Collins Avenue and 29th Street after witnesses in the indoor and outdoor area of the Starbucks reported Reign’s behavior. There was a foot chase.
A witness recorded a video of the arrest. An officer shouts, “Sit the [expletive] down!” Reign did not. The video also captured the sound of the officers’ dart-firing stun guns. They shot Reign about eight times, used “closed fist distraction blows” and kicked him in the lower back area, according to the arrest report.

Fire Rescue personnel took Reign to Mount Sinai Medical Center. When Reign appeared in bond court, he told the judge he works in Miami Beach. Reign is facing charges of lewd and lascivious behavior, disorderly conduct in an establishment, and resisting an officer without violence. A judge set his bond at $700.
https://www.local10.com/news/local/2022 ... olice-say/

Miami Beach is 632 miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Re: Another Middle Class Jerk

Post by Bryce » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:42 am

What a whack job.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:22 am

You think they told him to beat it?
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Plate Cap

Post by Plate Cap » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:47 am

Some people just know how to bring things to a head.
The box that many broadcasters won’t look outside of was made in 1969 and hasn’t changed significantly since.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:32 pm

This thread needs to come to a quick climax.
Wellllll... la de frickin da

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:25 pm

This what I came for?
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:39 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:25 pm
This what I came for?
:lol
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic