Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

fish hookers

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

fish hookers

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:43 am

Mayor in Ohio suggests allowing ice fishing could lead to prostitution

CLEVELAND (WOIO/Gray News) - A mayor in Ohio suggested during a city council discussion on ice fishing safety that the winter activity could lead to prostitution.

Hudson Mayor Craig Shubert made the remarks during a Tuesday evening city council meeting, WOIO reports.

Council members were discussing whether ice fishing should be allowed at Hudson Springs Park due to liability purposes.

“If you open this up to ice fishing, while on the surface it sounds good, then what happens next year? Does somebody come back and say, ‘I want an ice shanty in Hudson Springs Park for ‘X’ amount of time?’ And if you then allow ice fishing with shanties, then that leads to another problem. Prostitution,” Shubert said.

Ice fishing at the park has been prohibited for several years, a council member said.

Other members of the council said that if ice fishing were to resume at Hudson Springs Park, safety information should be distributed first to residents.
https://www.fox19.com/2022/02/09/mayor- ... stitution/

Hudson OH is 947 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Circle Seven

Re: fish hookers

Post by Circle Seven » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:20 am

This thread on another blog has some entertaining memes on this topic:

https://www.michigan-sportsman.com/thre ... on.733311/

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:11 pm

Gives a whole new meaning to "drilling a hole on the ice."
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:05 pm

I heard about this on Dave and Chuck last week, and I thought of all the places where sex could take place, why out on the ice, in the cold? That's probably the last place a man would wanna whip it out at 😉
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:30 am

If I was a master at baiting the hook. I would want to be fishing.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

G G

Post by G G » Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:33 pm

Panty Shanties sound like something you would see on the way up north.
Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic