Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

To Protect and Swerve

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Rate This

Re: To Protect and Swerve

Post by Rate This » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:27 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:47 pm
I agree. The cop played a stupid game and got suspended. Hope they charge that fucker.
While hitting the guy is terrible… why do they always run? The long arm of the law can take you the easy way or the hard way but unless your name is D.B. Cooper it’s gonna get you.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:20 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:13 pm
Bryce wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:07 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:56 pm
put them in prison where he'll be pounded in the ass for 5 to 10 years.
A certain someone probably wants to know if he has to pay extra for that?
Let me also say that the fact that you, GG, and Reagan4P all attack the LGBT community in a similar way is not lost on me.
I can't grasp how my comment could be construed as an attack on the LGBTQWXYZ (and whatever other letters they decide to add this week) community.

If, in response to a statement that a straight man was going to be locked away and forced to have intercourse with women for five to ten years and asked if someone wondered if he had to pay extra for that, would it be considered an attack on the straight community?
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:01 pm

This guy, from all I can see, wasn't a hardened criminal or anything like that. This was a license plate violation that he was being detained for. If the cops are willing to hit a guy with a damn car over a license plate violation, then that's a problem.

If you watch the video of it, keep in mind that the cop who swerved off the road and ran the guy with a license plate violation over was cleared because they found it was an "accident". That cop hit this guy head-on, the car wasnt off to the side of the suspect, it was aimed right at the dude. If the cops are going to protect one another to this degree and stand by while their peers literally run citizens over, then this is more support for why citizens would feel they have to run.

And in the end, the most they could do is nail the guy for having 14 grams of meth on him.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic