Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who is your hall pass?

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Who is your hall pass?

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:31 am

The woman would be Halsey(fellow bi), and the guy would be Adam Rippon I guess.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:14 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:38 pm
Mine is Taylor Swift. Don't judge!
https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop ... rcna128178

Probably the hottest person of the year ever.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:26 pm

Lame.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:36 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:26 pm
Lame.
I know you were holding out for Pat Robertson or some other gay hater. Sorry about your luck.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:27 pm

Liz Phair. It must be the 90s kid in me.
"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 16144

Post by Deleted User 16144 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:53 am

Brie Larson, Actress also does the Nissan commercials.

Deleted User 16144

Post by Deleted User 16144 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:56 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:27 pm
She was a hot number 30 years ago.

zzand

Post by zzand » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:19 am

What's lame Audio? The fact that at 33 she is a self made billionaire because of smart business decisions. The fact that her current tour is the biggest anyone has ever done and that she donates to food banks in every city the tour hits. The fact that she is talented and beautiful. So she is a Democrat, that makes no difference at all. She is a positive role model for tweens and teens and that alone is anything but lame.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:24 am

zzand wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:19 am
What's lame Audio? The fact that at 33 she is a self made billionaire because of smart business decisions. The fact that her current tour is the biggest anyone has ever done and that she donates to food banks in every city the tour hits. The fact that she is talented and beautiful. So she is a Democrat, that makes no difference at all. She is a positive role model for tweens and teens and that alone is anything but lame.
She’s also pretty clearly a severe narcissist… that’s not so cool but it’s probably a prerequisite at that level. I’m not saying that it’s destructive… I’m saying without all the attention she would quickly die. It even has side effects like food bank donations.

Deleted User 16144

Post by Deleted User 16144 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:27 am

zzand wrote:
She is the most successful entertainer today. Swift from day one, handled her finances on her own. Definitely a Beautiful, Talented and Smart Girl.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:43 am

Her music would typically not be my cup of tea, but my wife listens to her a lot and I gotta say, she isn't bad. Even her early country stuff. Now that she is an adult she's damn gorgeous. She seems like the type who would keep her body well groomed and maintained. I am not seeing a problem here.
audiophile wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:26 pm
Lame.
Just because she can buy herself a car doesn't make her a bad catch.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:57 am

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:27 pm
Hell yeah

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:23 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:24 am
zzand wrote:
She’s also pretty clearly a severe narcissist… that’s not so cool but it’s probably a prerequisite at that level. I’m not saying that it’s destructive… I’m saying without all the attention she would quickly die. It even has side effects like food bank donations.
We're all sorry that you're more of a Lizzo guy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:26 pm

Love how a hall pass thread degenerates that quickly
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:53 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:23 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:24 am
zzand wrote:
We're all sorry that you're more of a Lizzo guy.
No actually she is quite pretty. But if you read the statements she makes about the fans adulation to her it becomes rather clear there is a high off of it for her.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic