Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who is your hall pass?

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Mega Hertz

Re: Who is your hall pass?

Post by Mega Hertz » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:15 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:57 am
Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:27 pm
Liz Phair. It must be the 90s kid in me.
Hell yeah

Great choice, TC. Ever since I saw the video for Supernova, that was it.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:38 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:53 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:23 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:24 am
zzand wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:19 am
What's lame Audio? The fact that at 33 she is a self made billionaire because of smart business decisions. The fact that her current tour is the biggest anyone has ever done and that she donates to food banks in every city the tour hits. The fact that she is talented and beautiful. So she is a Democrat, that makes no difference at all. She is a positive role model for tweens and teens and that alone is anything but lame.
She’s also pretty clearly a severe narcissist… that’s not so cool but it’s probably a prerequisite at that level. I’m not saying that it’s destructive… I’m saying without all the attention she would quickly die. It even has side effects like food bank donations.
We're all sorry that you're more of a Lizzo guy.
No actually she is quite pretty. But if you read the statements she makes about the fans adulation to her it becomes rather clear there is a high off of it for her.
She's the biggest star in the universe now. I think she's amazingly grounded under the circumstances.

And those legs.......
The censorship king from out of state.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:01 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:38 pm
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
zzand wrote:
What's lame Audio? The fact that at 33 she is a self made billionaire because of smart business decisions. The fact that her current tour is the biggest anyone has ever done and that she donates to food banks in every city the tour hits. The fact that she is talented and beautiful. So she is a Democrat, that makes no difference at all. She is a positive role model for tweens and teens and that alone is anything but lame.
She’s also pretty clearly a severe narcissist… that’s not so cool but it’s probably a prerequisite at that level. I’m not saying that it’s destructive… I’m saying without all the attention she would quickly die. It even has side effects like food bank donations.
No actually she is quite pretty. But if you read the statements she makes about the fans adulation to her it becomes rather clear there is a high off of it for her.
She's the biggest star in the universe now. I think she's amazingly grounded under the circumstances.

And those legs.......
Celebrity worship… adulation… whatever is rather annoying. I don’t subscribe to it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:02 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:01 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
zzand wrote:

And those legs.......
Celebrity worship… adulation… whatever is rather annoying. I don’t subscribe to it.
The subject is "Who is your hall pass?". You wanna pick Liz Cheney?

Deleted User 16093

Post by Deleted User 16093 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:18 pm

Well.... what the hell... My perspective is a tad different here and it's not anyone particular per see, However, some of those MLB players are pretty damned hot, wouldn't mind spending some time with one of them that I find attractive. :D .

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:44 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:02 pm
Rate This wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
zzand wrote:

And those legs.......
Actually I have a girlfriend from high school I would probably pick.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:07 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:44 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
zzand wrote:

And those legs.......
Pics?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:09 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:07 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:44 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Honeyman wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
zzand wrote:

And those legs.......
Pics?
Funny I actually tried to look her up for the hell of it recently… doesn’t seem to exist on the internet. That’s some trick.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic