Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Botched Surgery Lands Jewel Thief in Jail

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Botched Surgery Lands Jewel Thief in Jail

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:40 pm

Florida man arrested after in-home castration goes wrong

The man told a deputy he had just performed a castration on a man and encountered ‘major issues.’ Deputies found a victim on a bed, bleeding heavily, with a towel over his groin.

In the latest installment of near-unimaginable Florida news, a 74-year-old Sebring man has been arrested for allegedly performing a botched castration surgery on another man he’d met online through a fetish website, deputies said Tuesday.

Gary Van Ryswyk was charged with the second-degree felony of practicing medicine without a license resulting in bodily injury, deputies said.

According to an arrest affidavit, deputies arrived at Van Ryswyk’s house in Central Florida just before midnight on Sunday in response to a 911 hang-up call.

Upon arrival, Van Ryswyk admitted to deputies he had just removed the testicles of a man he’d met on “a website for those that have a fetish for castration," and, that, it didn’t go as planned.

In the man’s guest bedroom, deputies said they found a 53-year-old man with a bloody towel on his groin.

Another section of the house was set up as a “makeshift surgical room,” deputies said, with medical equipment and even a camera to record the procedure.

The victim was flown to a nearby hospital for ‘life-saving measures,’ deputies said, and is currently in stable condition.

Using painkillers he’d purchased online from England, as well as forceps and scalpels he’d acquired, Van Ryswyk said he began the procedure on Sunday around 10 p.m., but the victim’s uncontrollable bleeding made it difficult for him to close the wound.

Van Ryswyk confessed to deputies that he performed a similar operation — with a similar disastrous fate — several years ago in a motel.

Van Ryswyk was arrested Monday and is now being held in jail on a $250,000 bond.
https://www.tampabay.com/news/bizarre/2 ... oes-wrong/

Sebring is 499 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

HD74

Re: Botched Surgery Lands Jewel Thief in Jail

Post by HD74 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:52 pm

? OMG what happened to the 1st try? Hit me with a fish, I am just stunned :barf

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic