Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Another TV5 departure

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
DAC

Re: Another TV5 departure

Post by DAC » Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:59 am

All 101 needs to learn is that although he (or whatever) has the right to say whatever he (or whatever) wants, that doesn't mean that he (or whatever) needs to say everything that comes to his (or whatever) mind. Smart people know when to shut up. It's not about being silenced, it's about being smart, gracious, and a decent human being.

101, you play games. You say you aren't male, but you don't say you are female. You say you aren't white, but you don't say that you are black. Why not just say what you mean, and be who you are, instead of being a nuisance? Or is that your goal? I have no idea. If you are female, just say so! If you are black, just say so! If not, then don't belittle the people who refer to you as the wrong gender or race. Totally exasperating.

Clearly, Metalhead doesn't care or is in on the prank. If you browse the Tri Cities forum in particular, you will see that pretty much every topic is dominated by 101 and is a complete joke. Nobody with actual broadcasting acumen will ever want to post anything interesting or of use here because of the lack of anyone giving a crap about the forum. It's very disappointing. Want the forum to die, or just be a complete cesspool? Let the 101 stuff continue. That doesn't mean banning/silencing/douche bagging (although 101 is a douche) him/her, but setting some perimeters of what is acceptable and what isn't. How hard can that be? This place is PATHETIC, and it's a complete shame and isn't necessary.

Best of luck to Coty, nice move on getting out of the biz that attracts such crap under the guise of "free speech."

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:29 am

DAC wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:59 am
All 101 needs to learn is that although he (or whatever) has the right to say whatever he (or whatever) wants, that doesn't mean that he (or whatever) needs to say everything that comes to his (or whatever) mind. Smart people know when to shut up. It's not about being silenced, it's about being smart, gracious, and a decent human being.

101, you play games. You say you aren't male, but you don't say you are female. You say you aren't white, but you don't say that you are black. Why not just say what you mean, and be who you are, instead of being a nuisance? Or is that your goal? I have no idea. If you are female, just say so! If you are black, just say so! If not, then don't belittle the people who refer to you as the wrong gender or race. Totally exasperating.

Clearly, Metalhead doesn't care or is in on the prank. If you browse the Tri Cities forum in particular, you will see that pretty much every topic is dominated by 101 and is a complete joke. Nobody with actual broadcasting acumen will ever want to post anything interesting or of use here because of the lack of anyone giving a crap about the forum. It's very disappointing. Want the forum to die, or just be a complete cesspool? Let the 101 stuff continue. That doesn't mean banning/silencing/douche bagging (although 101 is a douche) him/her, but setting some perimeters of what is acceptable and what isn't. How hard can that be? This place is PATHETIC, and it's a complete shame and isn't necessary.

Best of luck to Coty, nice move on getting out of the biz that attracts such crap under the guise of "free speech."
Well said DAC! Thanks for your thoughts and your time on this.

You hit my point right on the head! THAT WAS NOT A DEATH THREAT 101! (Sad I have to even say that to "him.") As you have seen, he never proved anything LGBTQAI, by his inactions or terminology.

Now lots of people are complaining. My advice... Take screenshots before hitting "Submit." You may not have the opportunity to use them. There just could be a time and place to use them. He clearly is abusing his ISP's Terms of Use, which is why he is so vague. Only "Mark" (MWMetalhead) at this point, can deal with that, unless he threatened anyone else. Screen shots at a police station will move a case forward quickly. I personally know. Yes, it could be possible for 101 to be that same guy, but maybe not. He has a reputation on here.

Never thought that MW might be 101, or assisting 101. Never occurred to me.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:48 am

In the Terms of Use:

5) NEW: Users who consistently post off-topic banter in existing threads that have nothing to do with the conversation at hand will be banned.

I am fine with being banned, for responding to LL101. But MW's box must he filled, so topics can stay on track. This means attacks, lies, "death threats," or general derailment.

Every indication shows that he is talking about LL101 (lovinlife101), within these TOC rules.

I'm sure this board was not meant to be a free-for-all.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:19 am

Now back to Coty, since I am not opening LL101's quotes of me.

JRBlitz

Post by JRBlitz » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:27 am

A shakeup is coming to WNEM mornings.

organman95

Post by organman95 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:00 am

Perhaps both?

nicklulli

Post by nicklulli » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:54 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:15 am
organman95 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:00 am
Perhaps both?
I’m hoping Elvis K and Nick Lulls are coming back!
Not only no, but Hell no :wink:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic