Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Police shoot bad guys regardless of race

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Police shoot bad guys regardless of race

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:37 pm

An employee from an organization that covered up sex crimes for years says cops aren’t racists?

Try again, Skippy!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:31 pm

Funny how this is framed as “bad guys.” Police shoot plenty of innocent “good guys” too. You gonna report that, Skippy?

Also, I think this report is newsworthy. It just needs a more accurate headline. “Corrupt, Over-priced University That Offers Worthless Degrees Resulting in Hundreds of Thousands of People with Crippling Debt and Covered up a Sex Scandal for Many Years Publishes Bogus Report that Catholic Priests Agree With.”

The sub headline should be: “MSU sux.”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:51 am

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:47 am
If one of them pulled a gun on you and robbed you, or physically assualted you to take your stuff, id say they are "bad guys". Youd probably sympathize with your attackers though because they are on the opposite side of the police. "Oh, its ok. Youre against the cops, so put a bullet in my leg and take my wallet."
Then you believe some cops are “bad guys” because I can list accounts of them shooting the innocent, attacking them, and stealing their stuff. Just give the word and I’ll open the floodgates of stories where that’s happened.

And no, police do not prevent crime. Ever.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic