Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Gun Enthusiast in Cashmere, Victim of Attempted Jewel Heist

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Gun Enthusiast in Cashmere, Victim of Attempted Jewel Heist

Post by Turkeytop » Wed May 22, 2019 8:56 pm

Trouble snowballs for man who shot himself

CASHMERE — A convicted felon accidentally shot himself in the genitals last month at an apartment in Cashmere. His problems didn’t stop there.

Cameron Jeffrey Wilson, 27, had a pistol tucked into his front pocket April 5 when the gun discharged, sending a bullet through his testicles and into his thigh, according to a probable cause affidavit filed April 16 in Chelan County Superior Court.

Instead of heading directly to a hospital, Wilson instructed his girlfriend to first drive to Lincoln Park in Wenatchee, where he gave the pistol to a friend, the affidavit said. A 13-time convicted felon, it is illegal for Wilson to possess a firearm.
As doctors and nurses performed surgery at Central Washington Hospital, a balloon containing marijuana slipped out of his anus, the affidavit said.

Chelan County sheriff’s detectives were notified that Wilson had suffered a gunshot wound and then responded to the hospital. They searched the car and found a bag of methamphetamine inside a pair of blood-stained jeans he’d taken off before entering the hospital.

Detectives declined to arrest Wilson at the hospital and instead issued an arrest warrant on suspicion of second-degree felon in possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of meth. He was charged April 16.

Wilson, an East Wenatchee resident, turned himself in April 18. A detective told corrections officers at the Chelan County Regional Justice Center of Wilson’s proclivity to store marijuana in unconventional places.

During a strip search, another balloon of marijuana slipped from Wilson’s anus, according to a probable cause affidavit filed April 19 in superior court.

He was arrested and then charged with possession of a controlled substance in a correctional facility, but his legal troubles would continue.

From the jail, Wilson made multiple calls to his girlfriend asking her not to cooperate with investigators, according to a probable cause affidavit filed April 26 in superior court. Authorities listened to the calls and subsequently charged him with four counts of tampering with a witness.

The three incidents are being tried in superior court as three separate cases.

On Monday, he pleaded not guilty to tampering with a witness. Trial is set for July 9

On May 1, he pleaded not guilty to second-degree felon in possession of a firearm and unlawful possession of meth, as well as possession of a controlled substance in a correctional facility. Trials in both cases are set for June 18.

He’s being held at the regional justice center on a combined $110,000 bail.
https://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/tro ... 75ad3.html

Cashmere is 2670 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 14992

Re: Gun Enthusiast in Cashmere, Victim of Attempted Jewel Heist

Post by Deleted User 14992 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:15 pm

I bet he’ll be waring cashmere underwear for a while.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu May 23, 2019 9:01 am

Would someone care to explain why a 13 time convicted felon is out on the street?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu May 23, 2019 1:32 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:01 am
Would someone care to explain why a 13 time convicted felon is out on the street?

You're right. What's he doing out on the street?

Probably limping.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu May 23, 2019 2:20 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:32 pm

You're right. What's he doing out on the street?

Probably limping.
And not feeling very jocular about it.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Thu May 23, 2019 3:17 pm

That's one of the big problems these days--not enough Richards and too many dicks.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu May 23, 2019 3:41 pm

The only living recipient of the Darwin Award. He's out of the gene pool now.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Thu May 23, 2019 3:44 pm

I don't know if labotomies work like portrayed in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest on Randle Patrick McMurphy but if they are anything like that we should start "fixing" people like that.
It would be way cheaper to house them and effectively end their criminal careers.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu May 23, 2019 8:39 pm

Dr says his testes came back negative.

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Thu May 23, 2019 11:02 pm

Remember reading a story about a battle in the Civil War where a soldier was shot through the 'naughty bits' and the rifle ball lodged in a young girls abdomen. Nine months later ...... you guessed it! The story said that the two married and had more children.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic