Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Future of "Face The Truth" and "The Doctors?"

A place to discuss national and regional television and radio programming.
80sTalkRadioFan

Future of "Face The Truth" and "The Doctors?"

Post by 80sTalkRadioFan » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:30 am

I caught a few minutes of Vivica A. Fox's new show called "Face The Truth" and noticed it was the same or similar set to one of Stage 29's other programs "The Doctors." Anybody know how Vivica's new show is doing? I noticed on "The Doctors TV" home page clicking on tickets leads to a page saying it is currently on hiatus and not filming. They suggest viewers should get tickets for "Face The Truth" instead. Any news on if either or both of these shows have been cancelled or renewed for next season? The day I checked out Face The Truth, they were having a conversation about men versus women and differences in expressing needs and wants in romantic relationships. For a daytime talk show, Not terrible.

80sTalkRadioFan

Re: Future of "Face The Truth" and "The Doctors?"

Post by 80sTalkRadioFan » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:40 pm

Found the answer to my own question. Found out that Vivica A. Fox's "Face The Truth" was cancelled last week after one season. "The Doctors" has been renewed for the 2019-2020 season. Surprised that show has lasted as long as it has, though their scientific conversations/debates among the doctors and their guests are usually interesting.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic