Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump Colluding With Ocasio Cortez To Interfere With 2020 Election

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

Trump Colluding With Ocasio Cortez To Interfere With 2020 Election

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:52 am

It's official. Donald Trump is colluding with Alexandria Ocasio Cortez to interfere with the results of the 2020 Election. It has just been too obvious that Ocasio Cortez can't possibly believe the tripe she is spewing, like high speed trains that can cross the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. This is prima facie evidence of collusion. It's not the lack of hard evidence. It's the seriousness of the charge.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

stopnswop2

Re: Trump Colluding With Ocasio Cortez To Interfere With 2020 Election

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:27 am

Um.. but they have been constructing the undersea trains and underground tunnels for at least 3 years now. That is a fact and not new.
All those "trumpet" sounds people keep hearing are from the tunnel construction, not the apocalypse, lol.

But that's not supposed to be public knowledge. Why did she even mention that...?

And there is no collusion. Never was. I've had enough of listening to these stupid lies.

Music is my life.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:20 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:27 am
Um.. but they have been constructing the undersea trains and underground tunnels for at least 3 years now. That is a fact and not new.
All those "trumpet" sounds people keep hearing are from the tunnel construction, not the apocalypse, lol.

But that's not supposed to be public knowledge. Why did she even mention that...?
Since it "is a fact", would you care to share a link or two about these inter-continental tunnels under the Atlantic and Pacific?

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:09 pm

I'll try and look for a link later tonight.
I don't save things like that in my bookmarks

Music is my life.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:27 pm

I would think that tunnels that would go 3000+ miles would be as unrealistic as Inter Solar System Travel at this point. If you believe they put a man on the moon, it's still unrealistic. But hey, it's a listenable track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLxpNiF0YKs

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic