Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Always Take a Gun to a TV Fight

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Always Take a Gun to a TV Fight

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:12 pm

Palm Bay is 475 miles from Niceville

Man attacks after woman complains he’s talking too much during TV show

PALM BAY, Fla. (AP) — Police in Florida say a man shoved a handgun into a woman’s mouth after she complained he was talking too much during a TV show.

The Florida Today reports 55-year-old Calvin Lindsey was arrested at a home in Palm Bay on battery and assault charges.

Palm Bay police did not specify the show they were watching. After she complained he talked too much, Lindsey went into the master bedroom and shut the door. When the woman went in to get a blanket, she heard the sound of a shotgun being racked. She told him he was trying to intimidate her, but then he pushed her down and placed the barrel of a handgun in her mouth. Police said the woman broke her tooth.

It is not clear if Lindsey had an attorney.
https://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20190 ... ng-tv-show

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

stopnswop2

Re: Always Take a Gun to a TV Fight

Post by stopnswop2 » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:32 pm

Ffs.
There needs to be a full in depth psychological evaluation before anyone can buy a firearm

Music is my life.

Turkeytop

Re: Always Take a Gun to a TV Fight

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:13 pm

The nut job in the mass shooting in Sebring last week had bought his gun legally, just a few days before.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic