Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by audiophile » Wed May 22, 2019 8:45 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:28 am
Here’s your “solution” to unwanted pregnancy: KILL IT!!!!

However, there are at least two options prior to pregnancy.

1. And this one is the most effective. DON’T BE A WHORE!!!

2. Condoms.

And, after pregnancy there are at least two options that don’t result in death.

1. Have the baby and take full responsibility for it.

2. Have the baby and allow someone else to adopt it.

But your reasoning is immoral, illogical, and irresponsible. If you saw something under a microscope and could tell it had a beating heart, what would be the ethical thing to do with it? Your answer: KILL IT!!!
Owned.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed May 22, 2019 10:03 am

Both LL101 AND audiophile “own” audiophile’s two reposts above.

Both are too breathless to realize the flaws they contain. For starters check out the comparison of a door to a woman’s life. Or how about the “suicide is illegal and has not stopped suicides because the perp/victim is dead and can’t be prosecuted” example? Plus all the rest of the passion-driven jaw flapping contained there in.

Abortions will always be with us.
To choose to abort, or not - is the decision that every pregnant female in the world must make. And does.
Legal or illegal, self-performed or with assistance, each female reaching reproductive age who becomes pregnant will decide what she will choose.
Last edited by screen glare on Fri May 24, 2019 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed May 22, 2019 10:21 am

By the way - if you were a non-MD abortionist taking money to illegally terminate a pregnancy - what method would you use?

Bent coat hanger? Some device like it? Baseball bat to the belly? What would you use? A chemical solution swallowed or injected into the womb? What would you use?

Or if you were going the DIY route - how would you end your own pregnancy - if that’s what you had chosen to do? Bent coat hanger? Some device like it? Swallow chemicals?

Think about it. Because these techniques still have not gone out of favor in other parts of the world. And they’ll all see even more action in the US - if legal and safe (for the impregnated female - in case - like genius LL101 - you are mistaking usage of the word “safe”) abortion is banned.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed May 22, 2019 11:18 am

For that have struggled infertility, your statements look repugnant and asinine.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed May 22, 2019 8:18 pm

Yes. An inability to conceive is heartbreaking. I agree. Just as miscarriages are heartbreaking.

However those who are fertile, become pregnant, choose to abort rather than carry, deliver, and give up for adoption - have that legal right.

I wish all who desire to adopt are able to do so.

And all of these truths - no matter how repugnant - or how “asinine” (as you say) to those who want to give birth and can’t - have nothing to do with a female’s individual decision to abort. She may not desire to be an infertile female’s incubator. And she has that right.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed May 22, 2019 11:16 pm

Several times you and others here had your sarcastic fun questioning the validity of non-MDs using bent coat hangers to perform abortions.

Perhaps now you understand why they have indeed been used with regularity - because - you’ve been asked to think about how YOU would terminate a pregnancy. You’ve been asked to shut up and think about something you scoff at or dismiss - that is all too real.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri May 24, 2019 7:28 am

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Why does the specter of DIY and non-MD assisted abortion techniques - well documented throughout world history - drive you - LL101 - another ”extremely stable genius” - into meltdown mode?

How would you cause a female’s uterus to contract? Or how would you pry open a female’s cervix? And scrape the inside of the womb? How would you then stop hemorrhaging? Or how would you prevent infection from dirty homemade devices and dirty hands? What do you think killed millions of pregnant women and teenagers worldwide before the discovery of microbes?

You must be a young punk who has no mature memory of living through pre-Roe v. Wade decades. Otherwise you wouldn’t bust a neck vein over the truth of bent coat hangers as devices of illegal abortions.

Abortion is unstoppable. The question is - for each illegal abortion - “One death, or two?” And will the second “beating heart” stopped belong to your daughter, wife, sister, girlfriend, lover, or one night stand?

No female should be forced to give birth. No female who chooses not to give birth should have to die.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri May 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Like I said - LL101 is the other “extremely stable genius”.

Meanwhile - what he’s written above and attributed to me (“screen glare wrote”) is of course not something I wrote.
Nor would I ever.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri May 24, 2019 10:15 pm

LL101 can’t think straight. Get a load of the pap he’s posting. Debate becomes drivel - due to his non-thought.
Maybe his brain stroked.

Whatever his problem - he’s drumming his nonsense button.

I’m disengaging. Game Over. And out.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat May 25, 2019 7:08 pm

Thank you for making my point.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun May 26, 2019 9:14 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 8:17 am
screen glare wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:15 pm
LL101 can’t think straight. Get a load of the pap he’s posting. Debate becomes drivel - due to his non-thought.
Maybe his brain stroked.

Whatever his problem - he’s drumming his nonsense button.

I’m disengaging. Game Over. And out.
Once again, my logic and reason wins out. But I’m not done, and never will be.

Here are your arguments.

1. WE MUST KEEP ABORTION LEGAL BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL MAKE BAD MAKE DECISIONS AND HURT THEMSELVES IF IT’S NOT! Logical position: Laws don’t keep people from making bad decisions and hurting themselves.

2. IF ABORTION IS OUTLAWED, PEOPLE WILL GO TO A BACK ALLEY! BACK ALLEY!!! Logical position: Back alleys existed prior to this debate and will exist after. They have zero bearing on this topic.

3. PEOPLE WILL DIE IF ABORTION IS BANNED!!! Logical position: Do you even know what abortion is? Abortion is literally the act of killing someone.

4. THE BIOLOGICAL REPRODUCTION INSIDE THE WOMAN’S BODY IS *HER* BODY! Logical position: Have you taken biology? It’s literally the opposite of what you just said.
Good points!

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon May 27, 2019 7:10 am

LL101/audiophile - both of you get an F grade trying to understand and rewrite my positions on abortion. Including reasons, context, content, etc.

The horse feathers you regularly spew LL101 - and which audiophile applauds - have nothing to do with what I’ve written. At one point you even made it look as though I’d authored sentences which YOU entirely made up by heading with “screen glare wrote:”

And so, Dumbbell Duo - this is of course what I was conveying with “thanks for making my point” - after I read all your slavery shit and your nonsense interpretations. Both of you are self-satisfied idiots. A mutual admiration loop. The definition of Fail.
Last edited by screen glare on Mon May 27, 2019 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon May 27, 2019 7:19 am

Dumbbell Duo?

That means we're getting stronger and you're getting weaker.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon May 27, 2019 10:58 am

Never wrote “aren’t human” nor “better economically”.
Those are your words, LL101. Which is my point that you have made for me, again. So you are not only an idiot - but a liar.

And audiophile - I said Dumbbell Duo. Your visual aid is a singular dumbbell.
No matter - one dumbbell or two - you and your arguments (if you can call them that) are not getting stronger. Nor are mine becoming weaker. The majority of men and women in the US do not favor legal abortion being banned. They favor each pregnant female making her private choice. And should she decide not to carry, labor, and give birth - obtaining an abortion under the medical care of her doctor.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon May 27, 2019 11:54 am

Never wrote “aren’t human” as you state. We and science agree that the fetus is a human fetus. Not another species. We and science agree the pregnant female has a body. Her own body. You are an idiot. A liar. And a man/woman of massive assumptions.

Never wrote “is better economically”.
Did sarcastically (“PS men “) address the sanctimonious thinking of many males who are anti-abortion - except when it causes a drain or hardship on their bank accounts, time, reputations, marriages, etc. I was sarcastically exposing and walking through the quiet hypocrisy of such males - who are publicly ANTI-abortion - until they privately find themselves not wanting a pregnancy to go forward.

As I said - you’re an idiot. A liar. And a person of grand and convenient assumptions - when cobbling together your spin.
So cough ‘til you drop - Choke Joke.

BTW - the majority of Americans are against banning legal abortion. And of course God is pro-choice. Which is why He gave each person free will.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic