Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Mystery Illness That Isn't A Mystery

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Bryce

The Mystery Illness That Isn't A Mystery

Post by Bryce » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:57 am

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/mys ... icials-say
The first real wave of confirmed illnesses was seen in 2014, when 120 were reported. Another, larger wave occurred in 2016, when there were 149 confirmed cases. So far this year, there have been 158 confirmed cases.
Why would the virus suddenly be causing these paralyzing illnesses?

“This is a key question that has confounded us,” said the CDC’s Dr. Nancy Messonnier, who is overseeing the agency’s outbreak investigation.

Experts also said it’s not clear why cases are surging in two-year cycles.

Another mystery: More than 17 countries have reported scattered AFM cases, but none have seen cyclical surges like the U.S. has.Why would the virus suddenly be causing these paralyzing illnesses?
Mystery? I think not. Notice the year of the first "real wave" of illness. 2014. The same year the Obama Administration sent thousands of undocumented children from Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras to group home locations throughout the United States. Coincidence? Hardly.

You can't tell me the CDC hasn't figured out the correlation.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 8570

Re: The Mystery Illness That Isn't A Mystery

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:56 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:57 am
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/mys ... icials-say
The first real wave of confirmed illnesses was seen in 2014, when 120 were reported. Another, larger wave occurred in 2016, when there were 149 confirmed cases. So far this year, there have been 158 confirmed cases.
Why would the virus suddenly be causing these paralyzing illnesses?

“This is a key question that has confounded us,” said the CDC’s Dr. Nancy Messonnier, who is overseeing the agency’s outbreak investigation.

Experts also said it’s not clear why cases are surging in two-year cycles.

Another mystery: More than 17 countries have reported scattered AFM cases, but none have seen cyclical surges like the U.S. has.Why would the virus suddenly be causing these paralyzing illnesses?
Mystery? I think not. Notice the year of the first "real wave" of illness. 2014. The same year the Obama Administration sent thousands of undocumented children from Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras to group home locations throughout the United States. Coincidence? Hardly.

You can't tell me the CDC hasn't figured out the correlation.
Correlation isn’t causation. It even says that they aren’t sure that it’s the disease they suspect it is as it hasn’t been found every time and those countries aren’t mentioned in the article as it doesn’t identify the other 16. Swiss cheese tastes good but as an argument it’s full of holes...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:18 am

What isn't a mystery is the pack of Trump inbreds who won't vaccinate because he is still pitching MMR as an unchristian hoax. We are up to 34 cases of measles in Michigan alone.

Donald J. Trump Tweet
✔@realDonaldTrump
"Massive combined inoculations to small children is the cause for big increase in autism...."

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:05 am

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:18 am
What isn't a mystery is the pack of Trump inbreds who won't vaccinate because he is still pitching MMR as an unchristian hoax. We are up to 34 cases of measles in Michigan alone.
The Michigan measles outbreak began with an Israel traveler in the Oakland county Jewish community. That was ground zero.
Jenny McCarthy is arguably the "Queen" of the anti vaccination movement and there is no indication she is a conservative.
My very liberal daughter sends her kids to a charter school with a significant number of anti-vaccination parents. Most of them are liberal "granola heads" who despise Trump and likely have either Bernie or Hilary bumper stickers on their hybrid Prius cars.

I no longer directly engage trolls

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:12 am

This seems largely religious to me...
See below for a list of recently identified potential exposure spots in Southeast Michigan:

April 1:

Yeshivas Darchei Torah School, 21550 West 12 Mile Road, Southfield between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m.

March 29:

Congregation B’Nai Israel: 15400 W. 10 Mile Road, Oak Park between 5:30 and 8:30 p.m.

Bais Haknesses Hagrah, 14561 W. Lincoln Blvd., Oak Park between 7 and 10 a.m.

Beaumont Medical Building, 1st Floor: 3535 W. 13 Mile Road, Royal Oak between 2:30 and 5 p.m.

Yeshivas Darchei Torah School, 21550 West 12 Mile Road, Southfield between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.

March 28:

Bais Haknesses Hagrah: 14561 W. Lincoln Blvd., Oak Park between 7 and 10 a.m.

Yeshivas Darchei Torah School: 21550 West 12 Mile Road, Southfield between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m.

Congregation B’Nai Israel: 15400 W. 10 Mile Road, Oak Park between 5:30 and 8 p.m.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:17 pm

Those places, other than Beaumont, are all Jewish.

Your comment was....
You made a Trump/Christian connection. Then posted a bunch of Jewish facilities as your support?
Do you have any statistics to suggest a majority of anti-vaccination people are "Trump inbreds"?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:21 pm

My comments were in response to the granola heads comment.

― Noam Chomsky

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:26 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:21 pm
My comments were in response to the granola heads comment.
That was my anecdotal observation of people I know second hand who eschew vaccinations. Second hand as in my daughter's parent friends at the charter school she sends her kids to.

I already made the point that ground zero in Michigan was the Jewish community.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:39 pm

Barron Trump appears to be on the Autism Spectrum. I remember watching him standing next to his dad the night dad came to a podium to talk about just having won the presidential election. Probably 3am or there about. Some said the next day - Baron’s odd demeanor of face and body were happening due to fatigue. A little boy up too late. But it really did look like something else. Something off.

Later I read Trump is anti-vaccine.

Trump has NPD so any defect in his child he would view as a negative knock to his all important image.

Trump’s tweet may be an indication that he blames vaccines for his youngest son’s autism. Wherever he falls on the spectrum.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:24 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:39 pm
Barron Trump appears to be on the Autism Spectrum. I remember watching him standing next to his dad the night dad came to a podium to talk about just having won the presidential election. Probably 3am or there about. Some said the next day - Baron’s odd demeanor of face and body were happening due to fatigue. A little boy up too late. But it really did look like something else. Something off.
I know you hate Trump with a passion and I don't really care. But there is no solid evidence of any kind Baron is on the autism spectrum. Google pictures of him and he is just a bored young teen who can't be a regular kid because of his, I'll call it, "birthright".

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:55 am

Let’s just say I am very happy that his mother appears to unconditionally love him, is proud of him, defends him, is demonstrative in her affection for him, and makes him her top prioriety. She appears to be a normal parent. I can’t imagine she thought it was a fine idea to cut from the budget all money for Special Olympics. I can’t imagine her or any normal parent not understanding that many children have special needs - and beyond that basic set of needs - are equally worthy of all kinds of praise and awards for their hard work, talents, and gifts. As are all children.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic