Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Russian Interference

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Ben Zonia

Russian Interference

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:11 pm

The truth is, the Russians have been interfering with us for decades. Why weren't the Democrats trying to stop it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOMVdOc9UbE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So1-fugCpGY

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Lester The Nightfly

Re: Russian Interference

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:19 pm

McConnell blocks two election security bills:

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/454 ... rity-bills

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:22 pm

Jeff Dugan wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:33 pm
Because it’s the Democrats favorite radio stations, Dig that crazy beat Daddy-O, Actually it’s the sound of 30,000+ e-mails that are being deleted from Hillary Clinton’s Cellphone.
Isn't it time for you to be moving on?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:35 pm

Jeff Dugan wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:17 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:22 pm
Jeff Dugan wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:33 pm
Because it’s the Democrats favorite radio stations, Dig that crazy beat Daddy-O, Actually it’s the sound of 30,000+ e-mails that are being deleted from Hillary Clinton’s Cellphone.
Isn't it time for you to be moving on?
No, what’s wrong don’t like my humor?
Humor? The Illuminati has grown tired of you again.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:42 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:35 pm
TC Talks, The Illuminazi, has grown tired of you again.
TC Talks will star as Victor Ziegler in the new stage play version of "Eyes Wide Shut", opening at the Michael Moore Theater in Traverse City August 15.

"It's only natural that I would be cast as Victor", explained Talks, "as I have always been an admirer of Sidney Pollick's character in the movie."
"I've modeled my life after Ziegler. I love intimidating people and pushing them around", added Talks, while contemplating a complex billiard shot.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:39 pm

So do you think China will run cyber interference in the 2020 election - to defeat Trump? Since Trump IS the trade war-monger. Would at least make a good movie.

Four years later - Putin will for sure interfere again. With more lessons learned, and an even more effective reach - including numbers manipulation.

Deleted User 14990

Post by Deleted User 14990 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:16 am

Fact is, The USA messes around in elections in other country's all the time. Israel, Latin America, Africa, and the former soviet union. Everyone acts like its something new smh.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:13 am

I ask a question about China interfering in our 2020 election to thwart a Trump win - as Russia did to secure a Trump win in 2016. The very next post is a detour into WhatAboutism.

Thank you for playing.

The United States of America has likely tried many covert tactics to vanquish threats to democracy around the world - and as we’ve seen - the overt tactic of sending American troops into harm’s way.

Now, back to my question. Will ticked off China try to rid itself of Trump’s trade war by interfering cyber-style in our 2020 election - to make sure the mentally ill King of Chaos is defeated?

Maybe Vlad-the-Invader will change sides and run an even more advanced election edit - tossing the tiresome tyrant wannabe aside in favor of a new American puppet president.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic