Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nikki Haley in? Mike Pence out?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Nikki Haley in? Mike Pence out?

Post by screen glare » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:22 am

As I’ve stated here many moons ago - as soon as I saw Nikki Haley and Trump smiling side by side in the oval office during her “so long U.N.” strange presidential kiss off - I wondered whether she’d been promised the veep spot on Trump’s reelection ticket.

Other than Hope Hicks - he’d never publicly shown any affectionate gratitude to a female upon her up and leaving his administration - on her own terms.

And if he’s decided a woman of color is a better optical illusion to help him win reelection than starchy stale white bread boy, Mike Pence - Trump’s probably correct.
If I never see Pence and Mother again it will be too soon!

Unless Trump goes full stop - and President Pence must take his place - I don’t see Pence’s dream coming true. I CAN see Trump moving him into a management position in the reelection campaign, and then if Trump wins into some other lofty post within the administration.

Yep, Haley and Trump - all cozy in those yellow chairs - each looking satisfied with their deal going forward to help each other (she even giggly referred to him as “This One”) sure looked like a reelection poster portrait.

We’ll see.

Mr.Transistor

Re: Nikki Haley in? Mike Pence out?

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:52 am

It makes sense. She did not give up the Ambassador gig for no reason and Trump has been going thru people like changing underwear, why not change out the VP as well.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:59 am

Makes sense to me.

As I've stated in a post many moons ago, I believe Nikki Haley will be our first female president. This would also be a great long term move. Four more years of T Rump and then eight years of Nikki Haley.

That ought to make all the left wing loons go Linda Blair all over the place.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:17 am

Or not.

Haley showed during her UN presence that she’s willing to remain true to her principles - despite bullies threatening consequences for not doing exactly as they desire.

But the best part of a President or Vice President Nikki would be - she is not mentally ill! And after suffering through Trump’s obvious symptoms - that fact about her is H-U-G-E!! What a long-awaited relief!

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:23 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:59 am
Makes sense to me.

As I've stated in a post many moons ago, I believe Nikki Haley will be our first female president. This would also be a great long term move. Four more years of T Rump and then eight years of Nikki Haley.

That ought to make all the left wing loons go Linda Blair all over the place.
On the one hand she is one of the GOP’s best hopes to get back on track... on the other hand she is a little bit of an amateur... I rather doubt we’ll have 16 years of straight GOP control of the White House.... you can wish for it I guess... well what am I saying... you’d wish it perpetually....

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:32 am

The other anti-Trumptic part of Haley’s resume: she - like Mayor Pete - has political leadership experience. The type of leadership where voters may be forced one day to trust a lone man or woman’s judgement in a group life or death situation.

Right now - nobody with a brain who has been paying attention would EVER trust Trump’s leadership in an emergency. He’s a stone cold liar and proven non-empathic individual. Renowned throughout the world as a common sociopathic con artist who had a television show.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:30 pm

Bryce wrote:
As I've stated in a post many moons ago, I believe Nikki Haley will be our first female president.
As I've stated before we are over due to have a PILF in office. She works for me. :lol:

I no longer directly engage trolls

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:33 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:30 pm
Bryce wrote:
As I've stated in a post many moons ago, I believe Nikki Haley will be our first female president.
As I've stated before we are over due to have a PILF in office. She works for me. :lol:
Good thing Hillary didn't win then. Unless your tastes are much different than I suspect they are...

:rollin

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:14 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:30 pm
Bryce wrote:
Works for me too! :D

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:21 pm

Lest anyone forget, we currently have the first FLILF in at least my lifetime.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:26 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:21 pm
Lest anyone forget, we currently have the first FLILF in at least my lifetime.
Too skinny. Not really that pretty. Not a political opinion either. I’ll pass.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:50 pm

I don't know if trading Pence for Haley would be a good idea. Wouldn't switching out the Veep on the ticket reek of desperation?

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:07 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:50 pm
I don't know if trading Pence for Haley would be a good idea. Wouldn't switching out the Veep on the ticket reek of desperation?
Yes but Trump would spin it as some kind of prudent management move to put the “best people” in place because “old mike” couldn’t make the cut...

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:43 pm

But Trump's deep sense of loyalty and decency wouldn't allow him to throw Pence under the bus.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:02 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:43 pm
But Trump's deep sense of loyalty and decency wouldn't allow him to throw Pence under the bus.
Maybe Pence will ride a bus out of town instead? I’ll drive.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic