Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Let The Attrition Begin

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 8570

Let The Attrition Begin

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:37 pm

This should yield several departures:
Jeff Sessions was asked to and gave his resignation today... Sessions Chief of Staff Matthew Whittaker will be the Acting AG. Whittaker will take control of the Mueller probe from Rod Rosenstein. If Trump orders Whittaker to fire Mueller then the Democratic House will probably hire him to pick right up where he left off. As per usual with Trump he doesn’t have the guts to fire someone himself, John Kelly did it and Trump didn’t even bother to call Sessions. How pathetic...

TC Talks

Re: Let The Attrition Begin

Post by TC Talks » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:41 pm

He got all pissy with the questions at his press conference. No one is very impressed with the Republican results as much as he is I guess.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:57 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:41 pm
He got all pissy with the questions at his press conference. No one is very impressed with the Republican results as much as he is I guess.
The Republicans lost mostly... except the senate... he decided not to crow on endlessly about that and the press conference was an embarrassment overall... not sure why he chose that route but I’m not surprised anymore...

He blames Republicans not embracing him in the house for their losses instead of himself... it’s most likely the latter. He even threw Mia Love under the bus after losing and she’s a Conservative star who hasn’t had her race called yet...

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:07 pm

Yeah, Republicans sure kicked ass in house races...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:52 pm

Boy, sure is suddenly an ornery old bastard since his party doesn't control everything anymore. I'm certain that had Republicans retained the House and all the Governorships he'd be a lot more his usual cocky self.

Sorry, I'm not interested in hearing Donald Trump talk about treatment of fellow humans. Why not have John Wayne Gacy lecture us on how to treat kids.

"Internet is no more like radio than intravenous feeding is like fine dining."
-TurkeyTop

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:57 pm

I'm not confident because the Democrats do this stupid ass thing where they reach across the aisle. Because that works SO well and the Republicans ALWAYS return the favor.

-TurkeyTop

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:20 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:57 pm
I'm not confident because the Democrats do this stupid ass thing where they reach across the aisle. Because that works SO well and the Republicans ALWAYS return the favor.
when? They seem like obstructionists to me. I cant recall anytime in the past decade where they werent uber-partisans trying to obstruct

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:31 pm

Mega Hertz wrote:
Who gives a shit about Republicans?

― Noam Chomsky

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:00 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:20 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
when? They seem like obstructionists to me. I cant recall anytime in the past decade where they werent uber-partisans trying to obstruct
The Democrats basically roll over and play dead. They don't even try to obstruct.

Mega Hertz

Post by Mega Hertz » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:07 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:31 pm
Mega Hertz wrote:
Who gives a shit about Republicans?
Oh, I don't. I hope you don't ever confuse me for someone that does. I'm not a H*** fan of corporate democrats either. The problem is, they think being fair and playing nice works with the right.

-TurkeyTop

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:33 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:37 pm
Jeff Sessions was asked to and gave his resignation today...
Trump finally found a Confederate monument he wanted to remove.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:36 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:33 pm
NS8401 wrote:
That particular monument was erected in 1946 in fact...

Other 1946 monuments:
Bill Clinton
George W. Bush
Donald Trump

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:26 am

Trump fires Sessions.
First step in stopping Mueller and his investigation. Why?

If you don’t know by now and still believe the old witch hunt BS - you’re brainless.

Right now Trump’s in the middle of a Narcissistic Personality Disorder crisis - which always results in narcissistic rage.

Look it up.

Yesterday’s post-election presidential news conference was the start of Trump publically flipping his lid. His ass is grass and the voters, free world leaders, and Mueller are the lawn mowers.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:38 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:33 pm
NS8401 wrote:
I'm not going to lie, this is tongue in cheek funny! Good job, VD!

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic