Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Am I the only one who's tired of Jimmy Fallon's format?

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Jeff Dugan

Re: Am I the only one who's tired of Jimmy Fallon's format?

Post by Jeff Dugan » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:13 pm

It’s like a race as to who can be more liberal this weeks winner is Fallon in first place and Kimmel is running second wait Colbert is gaining on Kimmel this could get ugly. Late night television is a liberal dump site.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:44 pm

If the shows contain political satire then it’s political.

Jeff Dugan

Post by Jeff Dugan » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:25 am

F-Squared wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:52 pm
Jeff Dugan wrote:If the shows contain political satire then it’s political.
Yeah but I'm talking about general entertainment and I would prefer we don't bring politics into this because what I don't want here is a political shitstorm, so if we could not talk about politics in this thread and focus on how entertaining the show is like the topic states, that would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: As a follow-up, it's fine to talk about the political satire, but if you don't keep it neutral like you and Graham did not do then it turns into an argument which is not what I want here
Fair enough, I’ll respect your wishes and you’re correct there is to much political BS on this board.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic