Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Defend US Military’s Many Stops at Trump’s Resort in Scotland

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
screen glare

Defend US Military’s Many Stops at Trump’s Resort in Scotland

Post by screen glare » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:56 pm

Well? I’m waiting.

bmw

Re: Defend US Military’s Many Stops at Trump’s Resort in Scotland

Post by bmw » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:42 pm

Speaking of waiting, I'm waiting for your medical opinion of Joe Biden's mental health. You seem to be an expert on mental health. Does he have all his marbles? Interesting, though not surprising, you chose not to respond to that thread.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:02 pm

I think Joe Biden is - as always - himself. A genuine, down-to-earth, highly experienced, kind fellow, who has suffered unimaginable personal tragedies, is a military veteran’s proud father, and - is an old man. Like Reagan. Like Trump.
And just like them, and most men in their seventies and eighties - he’s slower, doesn’t have as sharp a memory, isn’t as strong, etc. Nancy Pelosi and Ruth Bader Ginsberg are in the same group of oldsters. Wise and experienced, but physically weaker and slower than they were in their fifties and sixties. As are most older persons.
However - Biden is not mentally ill like Trump. Nor diabolically dark-hearted and twisted like Trump.
Biden is known by voters for all his patriotic, American, God-fearing, middle class values and strength of character. He is the exact opposite of treasonous, me first, dangerous, deranged Donald Trump. And the voters know - through and through - that undeniable truth.
I hope Biden takes as his running mate a younger man or woman. Someone who will fit well with him as he went well with President Obama.

Now. Back to the topic of this thread. The military's many stops at Trump’s golf resort in Scotland.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:36 pm

Where’s the defensive argument for US troops and aircraft stopping over at Trump’s Scottish resort? Refueling at the nearby civilian airport?

Well? I’m waiting?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:37 pm

BTW - there have many such layovers there by the US military.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:22 pm

It appears the deal was struck in 2015....I forget who the President was then.

I no longer directly engage trolls

tapeisrolling

Post by tapeisrolling » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:59 pm

I think your confusing the Govmt. purchase of the airport in '13 and bleeding money till May '17 when the Planes started stopping in. That would be after the election of course.
You might want to read the Politico and Guardian reports.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:12 am

Wow! The sleepover count just keeps on rising!

Graft. Corruption. This here Trump feller’s a one man scandal machine with the “repeat” button stuck in the “on” position. No shame at all.

Screw that US Constitution he took an oath to defend. What emoluments clause?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:01 pm

Still a waitin’ fer you Trump corruption excusers to come up with an excuse for the troops bunking down at his Scottish resort.

Is THAT the sound of crickets?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:04 am

Any of you Trump Rah-Rahs willing to defend the patient on this one?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:02 am

Let’s see.

Which Trump supporter on this board should pipe up and defend their president? bmw? Bryce? TC Shuts Up? Matt? Craig?

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:33 pm

The most corrupt head of the stinkin’ Wash DC swamp we’ve EVER seen.
The most corrupt leader of the Free World the planet has ever seen.
Glad you all agree.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:38 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:02 am
Let’s see.

Which Trump supporter on this board should pipe up and defend their president? bmw? Bryce? TC Shuts Up? Matt? Craig?
You probably wont get an answer. You ramble on every day about the same theory like a broken record.
You know what people do with broken records? They stop listening.
Isnt your repeated posts, talking to yourself about the same thing daily, also a sign of mental illness?
The other problem is, youre such a biased partisan that its hard to take you seriously. Its expected that youll just write anything to back up your conspiracy in a slanted manner..its hard to trust the accuracy of your allegations as you arent an objective source and are basically trying to back up a point most people got tired of you rambling in circles about.
And lets talk about Bernie. Disheveled hair, talks like a dementia patient. He reminds me of those guys who sleep at bus stops and bother passersby with conversations about stuff they dont understand.
Except Bernie has an audience. You obviously lost yours.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:41 am

Still awaiting your defense of our US military troops bedding down during their many, many taxpayer sleep overs at Trump’s Scottish resort.

Well? How ‘ bout it, YMIonhere?

You just wasted space with your fifth grader rant that finally drifted into a critique of Bernie Sanders hair.

Are you bird-brained chicken-hearted? Or just a chicken shit?

Cluck you, Chicken Little.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:26 pm

screen glare wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:41 am
Still awaiting your defense of our US military troops bedding down during their many, many taxpayer sleep overs at Trump’s Scottish resort.

Well? How ‘ bout it, YMIonhere?

You just wasted space with your fifth grader rant that finally drifted into a critique of Bernie Sanders hair.

Are you bird-brained chicken-hearted? Or just a chicken shit?

Cluck you, Chicken Little.
And you want a response after that outburst?
You and TC Talks are obvioously the same left-wing troll working for the DNC.

I looked up the story myself and all I want is an honest investigation. In other words, not a witch hunt from someone like you or whoever youre working for. Its worth investigating---by an honest group. I want honesty and transparency in investigations. You just want anything, fair or not, that will take down a President whom you hate with an unhealthy obsession. Who's the chicken shit now?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic