Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

They believe you’re stupid

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
SaginawSid

Re: They believe you’re stupid

Post by SaginawSid » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:18 am

Actually, in my neighborhood, there are "stupid" people who need to learn how to put trash in a recycle bin. Too often many of my neighbors overload their open bins and if it's windy out items are blown out and end up in the road or neighboring yards, mine included.

"Hey Mr. Businessman, you can't dress like me."
-- Jimi Hendrix

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:25 am

Why would PBS sink that low?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

SaginawSid

Post by SaginawSid » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:35 am

Another tip for those "stupid" people. Avoid using those thin white trash bags if you're going to be set at the curb. Seagulls and crows love them. I've been setting trash out for many, many years and noticed those birds tend to peck open the white bags to get at the trash inside. Don't see this nearly as much -- if at all -- with black bags. Might be a visual sport for the birds -- white trash bags tend to reveal the contents inside, black doesn't.
Glad to be helpful. Happy trash day!

"Hey Mr. Businessman, you can't dress like me."
-- Jimi Hendrix

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic