Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Local Pride month mentions

Discussion pertaining to the Tri-Cities, Flint, Mt. Pleasant, and Bad Axe
Dudley

Re: Local Pride month mentions

Post by Dudley » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:49 pm

Lets NOT. I do not support futbuckers or slit lickers! >:

RadioRat

Post by RadioRat » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:56 am

So...not only are you talking to yourself but your trying to smear political opposition as hateful bigots. That should be grounds for banishment from this board. No churchgoing Catholic or Mormon who disagrees with gay marriage talks this way. Stephen "C*ck holster" Colbert might though, so would the New York Times (https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out ... ic-n891811). Especially if they were trying to imitate a social conservative to drum up sympathy for their own pet cause.

Dudley

Post by Dudley » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:24 pm

Do Not Support It, Never Will! Against my Morals, and My Religion!

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:54 pm

Dudley wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:24 pm
Do Not Support It, Never Will! Against my Morals, and My Religion!
What's against my religion, is seeing a religious bigot, who claims to know what God wants, and lumps everybody into the same category.

Just because somebody identifies as LGBTQ+, does not mean they are doing any sinful acts. What goes on in their bedroom or behind closed doors is none of your business.

The fact that they are letting you know they're LGBTQ+ should not make you uncomfortable. There is no sin involved.

Yes you can make a comparison between religious bigots and Hitler.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:52 pm

Why do you have to go there? There is no reason for derogatory names here. Besides, it makes our community look bad. When you call somebody a "breeder" lovenlife, you make me look as bad as you do. Problem is, I did nothing wrong.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:51 pm

Something's fishy. Why is a supposedly openly gay person asking us to celebrate LBGTQ people in the community media, when pride month is literally over?

Also, we know there's not going to be many LGBTQ+ people in the media, as it is generally homophobic/heterosexist.

Why am I the only one asking about this? It is extremely obvious.

By the way, I celebrate Shepard Smith from Fox News. I appreciate his coming out of the closet, and dealing with the right-wing attitudes at Fox News. Thanks buddy for holding on!

DAC

Post by DAC » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:38 am

101 started this thread specifically to troll the forum. It happens all the time. That's why the forum has gone from "good info" to "mildly entertaining" to "crap hole" over the past few years. But, as 101 will tell you, it's his and/or her right.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:42 am

Well DAC, I'm having suspicions that 101 may not even be gay. It's a couple of things that I have seen written in these forums. For example, a LGBTQ person knows how few of us there are in local media, due to homophobia and heterosexism, because he/she/they would have seen it or experienced it. So why ask the Buzzboard to celebrate 1 or 2 people in the area? Doesn't make sense. Then the person uses derogatory terms that the LGBTQ+ community no longer uses. If said person were in the LGBTQ+ community for real, they would understand that derogatory language is no longer acceptable, no matter which direction.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:52 am

R Bedell wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:46 am
But you support breeders that do it? Nice.
You have no frickin clue what I support. Stop making FALSE statements.

Your derangement needs professional help. Seek some.
Funny thing, is he saying the same exact saying about people who oppose his point of view. Yes last year he did Proclaim himself to be gay oh, around the time he wanted to make a gay/LGBTQ network in Flint. He's telling people not to judge him, but he is judging other people. Clearly he's not in the lgbtq community. He's acting like he's developmental disability.

And for the 101, if you're no longer claiming you're gay, what are you? You're clearly not in the LBGTQ community. Some of your statements prove that

RadioRat

Post by RadioRat » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:08 am

Guys, Dudley and 101 are the same person. He's just smearing social conservatives. It's the message board equivalent of Jussie Smollett.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:11 am

And the question is, why is everybody not reporting this guy? His post and topics are way out of line and off-topic

I would certainly say, bashing people is an off-topic message. That is a reportable offense on here. You are not discriminating against lgbtq people when you report. You are not discriminating against their orientation, just their language and off topic thought.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:56 am

Off-topic post are against the rules. That is a reportable offense. Check the rules

DAC

Post by DAC » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:27 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:38 am
TeddyBear wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:11 am
And the question is, why is everybody not reporting this guy? His post and topics are way out of line and off-topic

I would certainly say, bashing people is an off-topic message. That is a reportable offense on here. You are not discriminating against lgbtq people when you report. You are not discriminating against their orientation, just their language and off topic thought.
First, because I’m not a guy.

Second, because the free exchange of ideas don’t need to be “reported.” Only weak people try to silence others. I could use Hitler as an example. So I will.

Right. The typical 101 "un-male" declaration. Yet never once has the phrase "I am female" been uttered. Just more 101 screwing around with everyone. And 101 HAS been reported, dozens of times. Nobody cares.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:42 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:07 pm
And what category would your latest post fall under?
I'm trying to keep you on topic, just like others have done. Therefore, really on-topic.

Other than mentioning Cher's best friend, what have you talked about the broadcasting industry in this topic? I don't see that you had.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:52 pm

DAC wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:27 pm
Right. The typical 101 "un-male" declaration. Yet never once has the phrase "I am female" been uttered. Just more 101 screwing around with everyone. And 101 HAS been reported, dozens of times. Nobody cares.
At least 13. And if administrator did not take care of the problem of being off-topic, that says a lot in itself. When Enbycee was making homophobic remarks last year, he got reported. Nothing got done there either. Not shocked.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic