Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

MSU sux

Discussion pertaining to Lansing, Jackson, Owosso, and all areas from Alma to Hillsdale
MasterB

Re: MSU sux

Post by MasterB » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:58 pm

You're a troll that lies about police all over these forums. MSU doesn't suck Tom Izzo one of the best college coaches of all time getting MSU to The Final Four again which is a good thing. And the MSU campus is beautiful guessing you haven't ever been on the MSU campus before seen the campus a couple of times seeing a couple of MSU football games in 2001 & 2002. It isn't ignorance for Wolverine fans rooting for MSU when they aren't playing each other I root for both schools more an MSU fan in basketball thou. I call that fan undecided but you're that type that would say got to pick a side.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:06 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:14 pm
MasterB wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:58 pm
You're a troll that lies about police all over these forums. MSU doesn't suck Tom Izzo one of the best college coaches of all time getting MSU to The Final Four again which is a good thing. And the MSU campus is beautiful guessing you haven't ever been on the MSU campus before seen the campus a couple of times seeing a couple of MSU football games in 2001 & 2002. It isn't ignorance for Wolverine fans rooting for MSU when they aren't playing each other I root for both schools more an MSU fan in basketball thou. I call that fan undecided but you're that type that would say got to pick a side.
Show me one lie I’ve ever said about police. JUST ONE!

I never said “MSU sucks,” I said “MSU sux.” And it does. They lost, along with all the other teams except Virginia. Prove me wrong.

The Final Four is good enough? Wow. Just wow. Is completing half of a race good enough too? Is getting half of the answers right good enough?

Lowered expectations. What a world you live in.
You're an idiot. Show me where he said, the Final Four was good enough? He said it was a good thing, which it is. Of the 68 teams that made the tournament, and the hundreds that didn't, how many made the Final Four? I think even a dolt like yourself can answer that.

You should be banned for being such a troll.

The censorship king from out of state.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:02 pm

Izzo has a long history of letting thugs into his basketball program and ignoring their transgressions.

Latest example:
https://www.freep.com/story/news/educat ... 425595002/

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:11 am

USC is a whole new set of scandals ready to surface. USC is widely known in academic circles as the "University of Spoiled Children".

https://ktla.com/2019/03/17/usc-reputat ... -scandals/

USC Keck Medical School Scandal.

https://www.mercurynews.com/2017/07/26/ ... al-school/

https://www.thecut.com/2017/10/usc-med- ... andal.html

And so does UCLA I guess. Consider the provocative "Tusk" USC Marching Band and Cheerleader Video. And what part of "Trojans" didn't you understand? Can you just imagine the USC "Band Camp"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Pw7RwSjts

As for the MSU Campus, it looked a lot nicer in the 1960s before they built all the new buildings. And didn't Cedar Village used to be a nice grassy knoll? I seem to remember going down M-78 and Grand River US 16 and seeing large expanses of Green Grass, but not the MSU or smoking kind, not entirely separate though.

The older parts of the U of M Main Campus are dismal looking and depressing, especially in the Winter. I'm sure MSU has its dismal areas. The old MSU dormitories were traditionally dismal inside. Brody looks dismal from the Kellogg Center in my experience. The high density of Akers and Holmes look depressing in post college retrospect, regardless of where you went to school.

Point is, Universities are racked with scandals, exposed or about to be exposed. MSU is far from alone.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:27 am

Still wondering how Izzo has a job. I still believe he was part of the cover up. He’s a dirty coach.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:03 pm

fuzzpower wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:27 am
Still wondering how Izzo has a job. I still believe he was part of the cover up. He’s a dirty coach.

I don't believe Tom Izzo covered up anything and isn't a dirty coach either.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

fuzzpower

Post by fuzzpower » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:53 pm

Izzo was suspended a game years ago for a violation. There are also plenty of issues with some of his players, which he keeps around.

Someone of Izzo’s power knew what was going on. I don’t think it’s over.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:05 am

I don't believe Tom Izzo covered up anything and isn't a dirty coach either.
The list of players of his accused of - or actually charged with - sexually assault through the years is a mile long. He also had an assistant coach accused of multiple infractions while with the program, which was well publicized.

Because basketball prevails over all else in East Lansing - the local police and the university did JACK SHIT about it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic