Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Witch Hunt is Over

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 14935

Re: The Witch Hunt is Over

Post by Deleted User 14935 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:10 pm

You got it he will win 2020 no doubt. My American Flag along with my Trump Flag will Be flying high tomorrow.
Last edited by Deleted User 14935 on Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:28 pm

Steve Korvette wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:56 pm
NS8401 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:49 pm
Steve Korvette wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:46 pm
Time to get back to work, And also The President can start campaigning I’ll help him “ Trump In 2020 “ The last 2 years could be damaging to the Dems, Sorry No witches here look within your own party. Good Day!
Next time you need an example of a second account...

Anyways Trump is still on tenuous footing either way... demographics are changing and his razor thin margins in Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania are keeping his strategists up at night...
Explain what you are referring to “an example of a second account” .
We went through “good day!” Ending posts around here a few months ago...

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:29 pm

Steve Korvette wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:10 pm
You got it he will win 2020 no doubt. My American Flag along with my Trump Flag will flying high tomorrow.
Yes... he’s a shining example of what makes America great... yes siree bob...

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:01 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:50 pm
Lester The Nightfly wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:13 pm
The conclusions of the report do not make Trump any less a racist, any less ethically bankrupt or any less unfit for the office of President.

With Mueller's statement that "while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him." you know what it does make him: Hillary Clinton.
Spoken just like a sore loser.
Why would I be sore to learn the President of the United States didn't collude with a foreign government to gain the office? Believe it or not that seems to be a good thing and unless you hate this country I would think you would believe the same if the shoe were on the other foot.

While you're taking your victory lap, keep in mind the old phrase "God is in the details". What we got today is short on details and was the interpretation Barr who is a Trump appointee. It was not the full and unvarnished Mueller's report. Barr himself noted that there is still information contained in the report that is subject to ongoing grand jury investigations as well as other criminal investigations that may preclude the entire thing being made public.

It's short-sighted at best to assume your guy is completely out of the woods. If this were a homicide case, all you can claim based on what was released today is no Murder 1 charges will be brought forward. It doesn't mean, as time passes, details are reveled and other jurisdictions pursued that matter that the victim was not raped, tortured and mutilated during the commission of the crime. To continue the analogy, remember Mueller mandate and scope was to look at whether or not Murder 1 applied. Period.

You're welcome to believe today's summery by an appointee suddenly makes Trump a Boy Scout. I choose to think otherwise. Time will tell. Enjoy your parade while you can.

bmw

Post by bmw » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:52 am

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:01 pm
bmw wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:50 pm
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:13 pm
The conclusions of the report do not make Trump any less a racist, any less ethically bankrupt or any less unfit for the office of President.

With Mueller's statement that "while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him." you know what it does make him: Hillary Clinton.
Spoken just like a sore loser.
Why would I be sore to learn the President of the United States didn't collude with a foreign government to gain the office? Believe it or not that seems to be a good thing and unless you hate this country I would think you would believe the same if the shoe were on the other foot.
Well, when the year and a half investigation turns up no actionable evidence on a VERY SERIOUS accusation, and your response is that he's still a racist unfit to be President - that comes across to me as being a sore loser. That is what I was basing my response on.
...What we got today is short on details...It's short-sighted at best to assume your guy is completely out of the woods. If this were a homicide case, all you can claim based on what was released today is no Murder 1 charges will be brought forward. It doesn't mean, as time passes, details are reveled and other jurisdictions pursued that matter that the victim was not raped, tortured and mutilated during the commission of the crime. To continue the analogy, remember Mueller mandate and scope was to look at whether or not Murder 1 applied. Period.
I disagree with your analogy. Trump is 90 percent or more out of the woods on the collusion issue, and the comparison about what may lie ahead is less like MURDER 1 vs rape and torture and more like MURDER 1 vs a speeding ticket.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:05 pm

Bumped, because as much as the screaming left wants you to believe otherwise, the collusion delusion is just that. "My presidency is over. I'm fucked" is not something unusual to say when a special counsel is appointed in your first six months. It in no way suggests wrongdoing.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:52 pm

The "screaming left." That phrase perfectly describes them.

Democrats are going to run with the scraps tossed to them in this report, and it is going to cost them dearly in 2020. You can mark my words.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:17 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:05 pm
Bumped, because as much as the screaming left wants you to believe otherwise, the collusion delusion is just that. "My presidency is over. I'm fucked" is not something unusual to say when a special counsel is appointed in your first six months. It in no way suggests wrongdoing.
Actually it suggests a guy who’s scared shitless... we also have 10 potential instances of obstruction now... this report did not exonerate Trump and it also lays out in detail that the Russians did meddle with the election without Trump’s help... if nothing else let’s beef up election security.. both sides should be able to agree with that.

“I dare them to find something” is what someone with confidence would say...

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:24 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:17 pm
it also lays out in detail that the Russians did meddle with the election without Trump’s help
Nobody could have cared less about Russia trying to affect the outcome of our elections had Trump not WON. End of story. Foreign countries have been doing this for decades and will continue to do it for decades.

As to the Mueller Report itself, it was billed on a one-to-ten scales as a 10+ by the media and even some in here for the past two years. It ended up being about a 2.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:49 pm

Trump in 2020. America adores Trump.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:42 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:24 pm
NS8401 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:17 pm
it also lays out in detail that the Russians did meddle with the election without Trump’s help
Nobody could have cared less about Russia trying to affect the outcome of our elections had Trump not WON. End of story. Foreign countries have been doing this for decades and will continue to do it for decades.

As to the Mueller Report itself, it was billed on a one-to-ten scales as a 10+ by the media and even some in here for the past two years. It ended up being about a 2.
So foreign countries have been hacking our election databases and changing the voter rolls for decades?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:12 am

Trump is taking a victory lap for the NAFTA re-write when it hasn't even been presented to Congress yet for a vote.

He touts his strength yet folds like a cheap tent as soon as he meets Putin, Kim Jong Un, or any member of the Saudi royal family in person.

He touts his negotiating skills, yet winds up with barely more than one-half of the original appropriation Congress offered for border security one year earlier, while putting the entire nation through a stressful government shut down in the process.

He doesn't have the guts to take responsibility for firing Comey or the attempted firing of Mueller, instead doing everything in his power to hide behind surrogates and misleading the American public to believe said surrogate(s) acted unilaterally.

Yes, he got massive tax reform passed. I'm glad he did. However, he had a very friendly Congress with which to work. Not exactly a steep climb.

The guy acts tough & brash in front of the news media and in front of the ham 'n eggers who embrace him. In front of almost everyone else, he is a chicken shit coward.

screen glare

Post by screen glare » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:31 am

Yes. A coward through and through. The hallmark of all bullies - worldwide - throughout history - whether in halls of power - or on playgrounds.

The universal equation that never changes:
BULLY = COWARD

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:57 pm

"He hasn't been indicted." That's the new bar for testing one's fitness for the presidency of the greatest nation on Earth.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:54 pm

There may not be a smoking gun, but the smell of gunpowder is everywhere. Anybody who thinks this ends the issue is a complete and utter moron.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic