Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Sausage half off today...

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
tapeisrolling

Sausage half off today...

Post by tapeisrolling » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:17 pm

A man was taken to hospital in Arizona this week after shooting himself in the groin area inside a Walmart in Buckeye, Maricopa County.

The local police department tweeted on Tuesday officers were working what appeared to be a “self-inflicted accidental shooting” inside the Watson and Yuma Walmart.

Buckeye PD later confirmed in an update: “Adult male accidentally shot himself in the groin area inside the Walmart Watson & Yuma. Being transported to hospital. No other injuries.”

The Arizona Republic newspaper reported the incident occurred at around 6:30 p.m. after a semiautomatic handgun that was being held in the man’s waistband began to slip. The gun, which was not in a holster, discharged as he attempted to reposition it, the man told cops.

The Arizona Republic reported when police officers responded to the gun shot the man was found in the meat section of the Walmart store with “survivable injuries.” Officers said they filed a report for the unlawful discharge of a firearm but it was believed to be accidental.

It was not immediately clear if the man would be charged by the local police department. The man’s identity and condition at the hospital was not made public by law enforcement.

Turkeytop

Re: Sausage half off today...

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:30 pm

The missing link.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:32 am

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Art Van Damme

Post by Art Van Damme » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:13 am

Tried to smoke his own sausage?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:01 am

tapeisrolling wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:17 pm
“Adult male accidentally shot himself in the groin area
Some people just never loin.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:51 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:01 am
tapeisrolling wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:17 pm
“Adult male accidentally shot himself in the groin area
Some people just never loin.
That's a real groiner.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic