Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Bend those coat hangers Let ‘er rip!

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue May 21, 2019 6:13 am

screen glare wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 1:16 am
Man you’re dumb.
Your ad hominem non-argument appears to reveal an intelligent deficiency.

My IQ, GPA, and advanced degrees argue against your “argument.”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue May 21, 2019 8:52 am

Anyone going to a “kill our kids” rally?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/bre ... story.html

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Tue May 21, 2019 9:56 pm

screen glare wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 8:12 pm
“IQ, GPA, advanced degrees”!

Hahahahaha!

You’re as impressed with your brain matter and schools as our numbskull POTUS is with his. Just ask him.

Having a brain, attending school, and obtaining degrees does NOT result in superior thinking, Jumpy.
Let’s not forget the legacy Yale man, President George W. Bush and his meager intelligence. The only degree in evidence that you’ve obtained, LL101 is a BS. As in bull———. Reread all your cop talk. Now reread all your sex talk.

I rest my case.
When you lose an argument, you attack the person rather than the logic. I expected nothing less from you.

“Having a brain, attending school, and obtaining degrees does NOT result in superior thinking, Jumpy.”

Oh, but it’s more than that. It’s high IQ and high GPA, too, Skippy! Have you ever written a doctoral dissertation and defended it? It takes a lot more than “having a brain, attending school, and obtaining degrees.” How about living solely on investment income? Try it! It’s nice!

Your jealousy of me shows I’m right where I need to be.

And yes, I laid the verbal and logical SMACKDOWN on screen glare! Complete ownage!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed May 22, 2019 6:58 am

screen glare wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 11:50 pm
Blah, blah, blah. Nothing but Trump-style bragging about your superior brain power, Jumpy.

You’re well educated, alright. Simply brilliant - like Ted K, The Unabomber.

First - your reams of cops and copulation CRAP. Resulting in copious diversionary responses about - drum roll, please - favorite foods.

And now - your tip to avoid unwanted pregnancy. Drum roll again, please -“DON’T BE A WHORE.”

What a special genius.

Living off investment income, laying “smackdown”, owning, and believing people here are jealous of you. BuHahahahahshahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Gay-day, Bloke. Salacious, stupid, simpleton YOU.
It’s solid advice.

Prevents unwanted pregnancy and STDs. BONUS!!!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed May 22, 2019 10:04 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:03 am
Abortions will always be with us.
And water is wet.

Brilliant!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed May 22, 2019 10:07 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 10:21 am
By the way - if you were a non-MD abortionist taking money to illegally terminate a pregnancy - what method would you use?
This is like asking us, “If you wanted to shoot up a school, how would you do it?” Or “If you were to commit terrorism or suicide, what would be your method?”

As I’ve always said, I’m 100% anti-violence. That includes the violent act of abortion. And some people still wonder why I question cops. 🤦‍♀️

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:56 pm

screen glare wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:16 pm
Several times you and others here had your sarcastic fun questioning the validity of non-MDs using bent coat hangers to perform abortions.

Perhaps now you understand why they have indeed been used with regularity - because - you’ve been asked to think about how YOU would terminate a pregnancy. You’ve been asked to shut up and think about something you scoff at or dismiss - that is all too real.
Oh, and where did you pull those statistics of bent coat hangers from? I know some people who’d like to look. That’s right. You have no statistics. Do you believe cow tipping is a thing too?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri May 24, 2019 7:23 am

screen glare wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:16 pm
Perhaps now you understand why they have indeed been used with regularity - because - you’ve been asked to think about how YOU would terminate a pregnancy.
That would be like me asking you, “If you were a slave owner, how would you go about that?”

Screen glare: “Easy! It’s the slave owner’s right! It benefits them economically, and they’re not human anyway! Hey, that’s my argument for killing kids too!”

Me: “You disgust me.”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri May 24, 2019 11:36 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:28 am
Slavery is unstoppable. The question is - for each illegal slave - “One whipping, or two?” And will the second whipping belong to your daughter, wife, sister, girlfriend, lover, or one night stand?

No slave owner should be forced to give up their slave. No slave owner who chooses not to release their slave should have to die.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri May 24, 2019 4:42 pm

screen glare wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 2:24 pm
Like I said - LL101 is the other “extremely stable genius”.

Meanwhile - what he’s written above and attributed to me (“screen glare wrote”) is of course not something I wrote.
Nor would I ever.
Is it true you beat Kunta Kinte with a bent coat hanger? If not, how do you propose to do it “safely”?

Slavery was legal. That didn’t make it right. Abortion is legal (not for long). That doesn’t make it right.

Evil people justified enslaving black people by saying they weren’t humans. Evil people today (see screen glare) justify murdering the unborn by saying not only is it not a human, but it’s actually the mother’s body! Yes, try to figure that one out.

Oh, try to protect innocent life and you’ll be met with screen glare’s apoplectic, “WHAT?! BENT COAT HANGERS!!! BACK ALLEYS!!!” In 1861, screen glare also said, “WE CAN’T FREE SLAVES!!! THE SLAVE OWNERS WILL HURT THEMSELVES! KEEP SLAVERY SAFE AND LEGAL!!! THAT WAY, ONLY ONE PERSON IS HARMED! NOT TWO!!!”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat May 25, 2019 8:17 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:15 pm
LL101 can’t think straight. Get a load of the pap he’s posting. Debate becomes drivel - due to his non-thought.
Maybe his brain stroked.

Whatever his problem - he’s drumming his nonsense button.

I’m disengaging. Game Over. And out.
Once again, my logic and reason wins out. But I’m not done, and never will be.

Here are your arguments.

1. WE MUST KEEP ABORTION LEGAL BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL MAKE BAD MAKE DECISIONS AND HURT THEMSELVES IF IT’S NOT! Logical position: Laws don’t keep people from making bad decisions and hurting themselves.

2. IF ABORTION IS OUTLAWED, PEOPLE WILL GO TO A BACK ALLEY! BACK ALLEY!!! Logical position: Back alleys existed prior to this debate and will exist after. They have zero bearing on this topic.

3. PEOPLE WILL DIE IF ABORTION IS BANNED!!! Logical position: Do you even know what abortion is? Abortion is literally the act of killing someone.

4. THE BIOLOGICAL REPRODUCTION INSIDE THE WOMAN’S BODY IS *HER* BODY! Logical position: Have you taken biology? It’s literally the opposite of what you just said.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun May 26, 2019 8:42 am

screen glare wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:08 pm
Thank you for making my point.
Your point is the same as my point, which is that you’re ignorant? WE FINALLY AGREE!!!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun May 26, 2019 9:26 am

audiophile wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:14 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 8:17 am
screen glare wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:15 pm
LL101 can’t think straight. Get a load of the pap he’s posting. Debate becomes drivel - due to his non-thought.
Maybe his brain stroked.

Whatever his problem - he’s drumming his nonsense button.

I’m disengaging. Game Over. And out.
Once again, my logic and reason wins out. But I’m not done, and never will be.

Here are your arguments.

1. WE MUST KEEP ABORTION LEGAL BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL MAKE BAD MAKE DECISIONS AND HURT THEMSELVES IF IT’S NOT! Logical position: Laws don’t keep people from making bad decisions and hurting themselves.

2. IF ABORTION IS OUTLAWED, PEOPLE WILL GO TO A BACK ALLEY! BACK ALLEY!!! Logical position: Back alleys existed prior to this debate and will exist after. They have zero bearing on this topic.

3. PEOPLE WILL DIE IF ABORTION IS BANNED!!! Logical position: Do you even know what abortion is? Abortion is literally the act of killing someone.

4. THE BIOLOGICAL REPRODUCTION INSIDE THE WOMAN’S BODY IS *HER* BODY! Logical position: Have you taken biology? It’s literally the opposite of what you just said.
Good points!
Screen glare is in a select group. Rarely in life does one get owned so completely. Total, complete, and thoroughly owned!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:15 am

screen glare wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 7:10 am
LL101/audiophile - both of you get an F grade trying to understand and rewrite my positions on abortion. Including reasons, context, content, etc.

The horse feathers you regularly spew LL101 - and which audiophile applauds - have nothing to do with what I’ve written. At one point you even made it look as though I’d authored sentences which YOU entirely made up by heading with “screen glare wrote:”

And so, Dumbbell Duo - this is of course what I was conveying with “thanks for making my point” - after I read all your slavery shit and your nonsense interpretations. Both of you are self-satisfied idiots. A mutual admiration loop. The definition of Fail.
Ad hominem attack. It’s what people do when outmatched intellectually.

You say the unborn aren’t human. That was an argument for slavery. You said abortion is better economically. That was an argument for slavery.

And when all else fails (and it has), at least screen glare has the “BENT COAT HANGERS!!!! BACK ALLEYS!!!!” argument.

What’s next? The Chewbacca defense?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon May 27, 2019 11:03 am

screen glare wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:50 am
PS males - once your baby is born from your one night stand with a person you hardly knew - bought and paid for - or a fun, free f—k - will you be a good life-long sport when your paycheck is garnished each month?

Biologically identifying you as the father is not difficult. Nor is dragging your face into open court for child support. Maybe you don’t want to see your kid. Or maybe you want custody. Either way it’s 18 years or more of lawyers fees and court dates, and paperwork, and maybe your wife reluctantly or your wife and kids vicariously involved.

Big hassle. Big money. Big emotional stress.
(Cough)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic