All new acct registrations in the queue as of 5/25 at 4:40p ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

"Diplo's Revolution" Debuts SXM 52

A place to discuss XM, Sirius, and internet radio.
SolarMax

"Diplo's Revolution" Debuts SXM 52

Post by SolarMax » Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:53 pm

Meanwhile, further up the dial at SXM, Channel 52, "Electric Area" has now been turned into "Diplo's Revolution."
For fans of electronic music, Electric Area provided a decent mix, so to speak, showcasing various sub-genres, including Detroit Techno, House, Electro and some occasional Eurotrash. A number of prominent DJs had weekly slots, and live origination at notable festival events.
The Dipshit's Revolution channel so far is crap. SXM's "BPM" is too EDM-y for me; the "Chill" channel is ok, but, well, chill. Time to re-engage with the Jazz and Blues and Alt Nation channels, before I decide if I'm going to drop it and reactivate the iPod for mobile music.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic