All new acct registrations in the queue as of 10/18 at 10:00p ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

The Return of Yacht Rock

A place to discuss XM, Sirius, and internet radio.
Arthur Mometer

Re: The Return of Yacht Rock

Post by Arthur Mometer » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:07 pm

I haven't even heard "Come On Down To My Boat", "The Sloop John B", or "Little Red Rented Row Boat" on Yacht Rock. The main advantage of Sirius/XM is not having to wait for the Stop Set to end.

"I'm meteorologist Arthur Mometer."

"Those of you who think you know everything are very annoying to those of us who do."

"Lies have to be repeated and repeated to be believed. Truth stands on its own merit."

windsor

Post by windsor » Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:01 am

Anyone else notice that Yacht Rock has its own channel now on ch30???? Nice..........

Blackburn Radio sucks @ rock formats PERIOD!!!!!

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:59 pm

windsor wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:01 am
Anyone else notice that Yacht Rock has its own channel now on ch30???? Nice..........
Don't get used to it. It's only temporary for the season.

WOHO

Post by WOHO » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:17 pm

And the audio 'quality' on CH30 was crap the last time I tuned-in YR. Don't worry, you get to hear the latest in Payola radio: Rod Stewart radio. Would have made more sense to have a Paul Simon channel as he is releasing a new LP of songs of his that he likes that weren't that popular, so he re-worked them and put in out on a blue 12" this week.

windsor

Post by windsor » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:35 pm

Turkey was right, its now Rod Stewart Radio.I really thought they gave it a dedicated channel finally instead of just on the SXM app at ch311 on my phone..........oh well!!!!

Blackburn Radio sucks @ rock formats PERIOD!!!!!

WOHO

Post by WOHO » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:31 am

Yeah, and the every 4 months (I'm so sick of you) Billy Joel channel stinkin-up a channel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic