Hello! Welcome to the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard. All accepted new account registrations through 11-14-2017 at 8:00p ET have been activated. I apologize for the delay in activating new accounts.

Want to know Buzzboard readers' thoughts on the Cumulus debt restructuring proposal? Check out the thread in the "Broadcasting - General" forum!

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Free preview of Sirus XM in my car

A place to discuss XM, Sirius, and internet radio.
TheForce

Re: Free preview of Sirus XM in my car

Post by TheForce » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:33 am

They could definitely go cheaper on the subscriptions. The only reason I'm not signed up now is because of their cancellation method of having to call instead of doing a no pressure online cancellation. Like I was saying before, most of the major online subscription services allow customers to cancel online. To sweeten the deal they could even offer an Al La Carte package. There are only a few channels I'm interested in.

TheForce

Post by TheForce » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:45 pm

I noticed yesterday there is another free listening period going on. Does anyone know when it started and how long it will last?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:25 pm

I believe it started Monday; it goes through November 27. These free previews generally last two weeks.
C'mon iHeartRadio - do the RIGHT thing for once! Please cancel "Rover's Morning Glory" from WBFX in Grand Rapids.

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:29 am

I like how with the Preview I get in my car are only for the music stations. If I were to get SXM, it wouldn't be for the music stations. Last time I had SXM, I mostly listened to the comedy channels.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic