I've gotten slow & sloppy in activating new accounts lately; sorry about that! All new acct registrations in the queue as of 9/23 at 7:15a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

Dave Dahmer

Topics of general interest that just don't fit anywhere else.
Disgusted by Dahmer

Dave Dahmer

Post by Disgusted by Dahmer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:48 pm

I don't understand how Dahmer can broadcast disgusting things such as people stabbing other people girlfriends using a samurai sword on your boyfriend a man firebombing a bar because they wouldn't serve him some ladies have told me they do not let their younger teens listen anymore because of the violence and subject matter is there anything or any action such as a cease-and-desist order that can be pursued
Last edited by Disgusted by Dahmer on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disgusted by Dahmer

Re: Dave Dahmer

Post by Disgusted by Dahmer » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:50 pm

Since we work on Pacific Standard Time all workers have voted to change to another station when Dahmer is on I personally change the radio station in the car as soon as he speaks his intros are nothing more than the beginning of a joke with a 10-minute span for the punchline which is disgusting

ZenithCKLW

Post by ZenithCKLW » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:01 pm

I don't like Dahmer's show either, but I'm having a hard time reading what you're saying with zero punctuation.

sfpcc

Post by sfpcc » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:44 pm

I don't understand how Dahmer can broadcast disgusting things such as people stabbing other people girlfriends using a samurai sword on your boyfriend a man firebombing a bar because they wouldn't serve him some ladies have told me they do not let their younger teens listen anymore because of the violence and subject matter is there anything or any action such as a cease-and-desist order that can be pursued
[/quote]

Do young teens listen to 30 to 50 year old Classic Rock? (I guess some do.) To me his schtick is no worse than an episode of Inside Edition.

RayQix

Post by RayQix » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:57 pm

We can complain to his bosses...... that may do it.

Aside from that..... we stop listening to his sorry self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Image>>RayQix<<Image

906XJ

Post by 906XJ » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:41 pm

Never heard of him, so I looked up some YouTube vids... The guy looks and talks like a douchebag manchild.

What do you think of that?

handsomebradybreaker

Post by handsomebradybreaker » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:42 am

Maybe he's Jeffrey's younger brother .

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic