Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ivanka needs to go

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues across the U.S. and throughout the World. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Y M Ionhere

Re: Ivanka needs to go

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:54 pm

Funny that all the uber-biased leftists are saying "lock her up" while ignoring that Ivanka is known to be a Democrat herself and is friends with Chelsea Clinton

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:04 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:54 pm
Funny that all the uber-biased leftists are saying "lock her up" while ignoring that Ivanka is known to be a Democrat herself and is friends with Chelsea Clinton
I’m married to a Republican... your point?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:43 pm

The email thing with Ivanka doesn't bother me much, only a little.

What bothers me much more is the fact she is even there in the first place.

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:13 pm

NS8401 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:04 pm
Y M Ionhere wrote:
Wow. I thought you hated us so much that such a union wasnt possible. Honestly, i kind of thought most people on the left wanted us dead. Im almost optimistic now.

Deleted User 8570

Post by Deleted User 8570 » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:15 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:13 pm
NS8401 wrote:
Sat Nov 24, 2018 3:04 pm
Y M Ionhere wrote:
Wow. I thought you hated us so much that such a union wasnt possible. Honestly, i kind of thought most people on the left wanted us dead. Im almost optimistic now.
Politics is a minor thing in reality... how bout that? Who knew?

Y M Ionhere

Post by Y M Ionhere » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:27 pm

Well, when you have people shooting up ballfields because Repyblicans are playing, and leftists write letters to their reps saying " I wish he killed more....or people getting shot at country music concerts only for leftists to tweet thats its ok because its just white conservatives.....when i have people tell me on social media tell me they cant be civil anymore because they honestly believe war has been declared and they feel like they are in danger.....when people cheer online because Bush sr went into the hospital....i sometimes wonder. I live in a left-leaning area and I no longer feel safe here. A Republican yard sign will get a rock through your window. It doesnt seem minor.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic