All new acct registrations in the queue as of 8/11 at 9:00a ET have been activated. Want to share your favorite Buzzboard posts with your social media page readers? Now, there's an easy way to do it! Visit this page for instructions: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=47643

(Note: hover your mouse pointer near the upper right corner of this box and click the "x" to close it.)

CBS All Access

Topics of general interest that just don't fit anywhere else.
TheForce

CBS All Access

Post by TheForce » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:16 pm

I have to say I am pleased with CBS All Access. I don't really watch the on demand programming on there. But what I do watch on there is the live CBS affiliate feeds from all over the country. That can be accomplished using the Google Chrome browser. I always have to streaming to my TV with the Chromecast. It's interesting seeing how other stations do their thing compared to our local stations.

craig11152

Re: CBS All Access

Post by craig11152 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:38 pm

I will be curious about how well that concept goes. Most folks have some sort of point at which they are tapped out on a TV budget. At the moment I pay for Comcast with NO premium channels, Netflix streaming and Amazon Prime. That is my limit. If that limit ever increases I would go with Hulu before CBS.

TheForce

Re: CBS All Access

Post by TheForce » Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:35 pm

The on demand shows are limited. They have current shows, and classic shows like Cheers, Star Trek, MacGuyver (the original), etc... I have the $5.99 commercial plan. I'm a severe weather junkie and it's neat going to out of market affiliates to see the local coverage.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic